Respected Contributor

I just received a Cheryl's cookie as a thank you. I was like, I know where this came from! It was tasty but a bit too sweet for my tastes  Nonetheless i had to laugh at real life imitating a shopping channel.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

its a one bite cookie plus tooo sweet

Honored Contributor

They are very sweet.  I order a lot of those cookies, I mean a lot.  I just sent the big box to 2 each of my daughters and one to me.

Then the next thing I know another big box came and a small box (all are those sweet ones).

I buy everything automatically (no telephone person).  Sometimes I push the wrong button (my fault).

My friend came over yesterday to help me.  I sent her home with one full box of Cheryl's cookies.

I usually give them to people at the bank, at the drug store, post office and so on.  However, with the virus I haven't been doing that.

I've been freezing some of them.

But I do agree with you.  With all of those I mentioned, I haven't eaten one yet.

When I do eat them I can only eat 1/2 of them at a time!

It curls my toenails  (Ha) when I bite into one of them.

Oh!  So listen to this.  The box I sent to my daughter in Florida (she has 3 young girls) got eaten pretty quickly.  She said the youngest girl scrapes (yes scrapes off the icing with her teeth from the cookie).

Sometimes she eats the cookie sometimes now.  Now my daughter (after seeing this and finding cookies without icing around the house) breaks them in two and gives her 1/2.

This kid is always hyper to start with.  The last thing she needs is tons of sugar.  Ha!

This is the same kid who when she was maybe 5 (or 4)years old went up to my daughter and said her nose was 'stuffy'.

My daughter said she remembered that she'd just cleaned the fish tank that day. (Do you see where this is going).

My daughter said she blocked off one side of her nose and told the kid blow real hard.  Whoops!  Out popped a bright pink pebble that you put in fish tanks.

My daughter said, "Mommie (she still calls me that and she's 44 years old)...Mommie, you always said, "I don't have any bad kids, only "BUSY" kids....But Mommie, this kid really tries my patience".  Ha!

I have three daughters (youngest is going to be 40 this summer).  They are as different as night and day.  This is my middle daughter.  I used to tell her younger sister, "After raising your sister....you're lucky you're here at all".  Ha!

But this my kid (the youngest) I've always told her she is the icing on the cake.  The cake (her sister's) is amazing, but that icing just tops it off.

Hummm??? I wonder if that could be applied to Cheryls.

Take care and you have me (Annabelle) over here in Northern Va raising my hand that they're sweet).

Respected Contributor

Have you all tried the new peaches & cream Cheryl's cookie?  I like the real pieces of peach in the cookies but it too is very sweet with very thick layer of buttercream on top!