Honored Contributor

Celebrating my HS 50th Reunion

We celebrated our HS 50th Reunion this weekend, and boy am I tired, LOL!  I just wanted to share a picture of this beautiful cake one of classmates made that was just too beautiful:

Image may contain: food

Honored Contributor

Re: Celebrating my HS 50th Reunion

How wonderful!  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did my last one!  We've kept a very small group going with meeting every six months or so for drinks and dinner at a resturant.  Really enjoy catcing up!

Wouldn't miss it!

Esteemed Contributor

I hope that you had a wonderful time!  It is always nice to catch up with your classmates.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

My 50th high school reunion is next year, I just realized. I can't believe it! Aack!  I went to the 20th, but I doubt I will travel back for the 50th. I left for college 50 years ago and,  while I'm grateful for the great school I attended and the great experiences I had there, I doubt I would know anybody anymore. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hooty  Glad you had a great time.  Your classmate made a beautiful cake.  I bet it was yummy.  This is my 30th reunion year.  Time really does go by so fast. 

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

There were over 2000 kids in my high school graduating class. I was aquainted with about 10% of them and friends with about 10% of them. I had no desire to go to my 50th reunion last year. We are still friends with those we want to be friends with and I don't really care about the others.Some of our HS friends have passed away already.