Super Contributor
I would just like to comment, how inspiring, uplifting and gracious.....everyone has been to each other!!!!
It's so refreshing to read , the kindness of the people on this forum....
Everyone going through a difficult, scary, stressful situation.... my prayers are with you all !!! IMHO, you're very brave to reach out and tell others about your diagnosis!

The compassion ❤️ of other posters.....really touched my heart !

You ALL have inspired me !
Simple acts of kindness go a long way !

You ladies ,are pretty freaking awesome! 😍
Honored Contributor

@Sassycoco 

Thank You Bees Card | Alex Clark Art

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

prayers and sending positive thoughts to @mariadomenica  abd @just bee  .  🙏🏻🙏🏻.   Saying a prayer for you both as I'm posting this .

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

Bee Thank You Notecards - Box Of 10 | Waterstones

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: Cancer diagnosis

[ Edited ]

@mariadomenica   I was just told that I have the brain of someone who has smoked for 40 yrs. and I am having strokes.  I don't smoke....never have.   

These things are so frustrating and hard to understand. I'm sorry about your diagnosis and I will be praying for you. I know this much...the prayers and the thoughts of the ladies here have been a great help to me. God be with you. I will be praying.