Honored Contributor

mariadomenica

I am so sorry you and your family are struggling through difficult times and health issues.  I can relate as I have been through some tough times also.  I hope you get through your ordeal and have a full recovery.  I wish you strength and faith to deal with these issues.  May good health and peace of mind be with you soon.

Honored Contributor

@mariadomenica, I am so sorry to hear of all that you are going through and dealing with. Please know that you can come here for support and to vent anytime. Lots of kind, caring, and thoughtful posters here who are cheering for you and your family.

Honored Contributor

Dog Hugging GIF - Dog Hugging - Discover & Share GIFs

Good to hear testing was in your favor.  Sending positive thoughts your way.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Highlighted
Super Contributor
@mariadomenica

I will keep you and your family in my prayers 🙏 ❤️

Put everything into God's hands...

Sending you a big hug and blessings to you and your family! ❤️
Respected Contributor

@mariadomenica , so sorry for all the problems you and your family are having. I'll be praying that everything turns out for you all. Take care and keep us posted. 

Valued Contributor

@mariadomenica prayers being said for you and you and your family.  Wanting everything to go well with you.

Respected Contributor

My heart goes out to you having to handle so much.

I will pray for you and your family. I believe that God does listen to prayers and I believe in the power of faith. And love.

May He give you courage and hope. In the end, sometimes hope is all we have.

Please keep us updated as to how you are doing. We care. Heart

Respected Contributor

Sending thoughts and prayers.  God bless.

Valued Contributor

Our dear QVC friend, I'm sending love and prayers that your medical situations will go well and you will feel better soon.  I pray you have the  strength and stamina to care for your mother, and I wish your daughter and grandson comfort as they go through their personal challenges.  

Respected Contributor

@ mariadomenica, so sorry that you and your family are dealing with so much. Prayers that the Lord will bless and heal you all.