Esteemed Contributor

I just took some photos of a mama bear and her 'teenaged' cub - I will post them later after my youngest gets home.  LOL

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

My 5:00 pm visitor:  http://imgur.com/a/sUtok

I took these photos in my front yard.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Hi ladies, I know @Noel7 posts regularly on this thread but I see she hasn't posted anything in about a week.

An additional thread has been started asking about her and I was wondering if anyone communicated with her aside from these boards as I think we are all concerned about her and her health issues (I know that lupus can wreak havoc on her health).

Many thanks if anyone can assist . . . Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 - Where are you girlfriend - like mtc wondering how you are - need support from another Welsh fan.  Do hope all is well.

Hugs to all friends.

Honored Contributor

Hello, it's so good to be back!

I saw a post on Chat from Lucky Charm so I responded as to my disappearance.  We were able to celebrate Father's Day in the morning but then I started getting sick.  Went to the ER and was admitted, staying for six days.  Lupus involvement of course, attacking my heart with pericarditis and more serious complications.  Some very tense experiences.

Lasting pain from the horrible specialized bed which was kind of like a rock so they can tilt you at any angle and head down.  I had amazing nurses.  Angels.

My husband and daughter were there every day for hours and hours. I am so glad to get home.

Honored Contributor

Image result for i love nurses

Honored Contributor

Sorry you had to go through all that, and glad you're home and feeling better, @Noel7.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Noel7.  So glad you are home do hope you are feeling lots better.  Wondered where you were - I watched Wales win their soccer games and the singing was wonderful you would have loved it.  Take good care of yourself - take it easy and enjoy being home.  Hugs to you - when I had some very sick AIDS patients I used to climb into bed cuddle them and we would sing lots of songs - sending songs to you.

Frequent Contributor

@Noel7

So happy to see your post.I wish you a speedy recovery. 

Be well. 

Serenity

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Noel7.  So glad you are home do hope you are feeling lots better.  Wondered where you were - I watched Wales win their soccer games and the singing was wonderful you would have loved it.  Take good care of yourself - take it easy and enjoy being home.  Hugs to you - when I had some very sick AIDS patients I used to climb into bed cuddle them and we would sing lots of songs - sending songs to you.

@dulwich

Oh Dulwich, how wonderful of you Heart

When we were in the ER on Father's Day, it got particularly hairy at one point.  My daughter leaned over the side of the bed, close to me, and started singing very quietly.  It was like magic.