Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@SHIRAZ wrote:

Crock pot liners and oven roasting bags are two of my favorite "tools" in the kitchen!Smiley LOL

I must be doing something wrong because the one time I tried using the roasting bag, it was a total failure. The bags were so thin and they leaked. They were like the Reynolds brand. Are there ones you all would recommend?

I just use the regular Reynolds oven roasting bags.  Make sure you get the size that's big enough for what you're roasting.  I use them every time I do a turkey, or turkey breast - which granted isn't that often.  I just follow the directions on the package.  It is messy when you have to cut the bag open when you're done and all the juices run out, but I've never had one leak in the oven.  It makes clean-up a lot easier.  Give it at least one more try.Smiley Happy

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

Aw, thank you, SuzyQ! 😍

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Thanks, JJM! 😀

Honored Contributor

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

Betteb! HD andJJM and ADelina 😍

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday Moonchild.  My mother was a moonchild too.  Great sign!  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Valued Contributor

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

Ugh! Two nights in a row now, this site has completely locked up my browser and and given me some strange looking screens.  I've had to completely shut down and start all over again. Smiley Sad

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor
image.jpg
@Adelina wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

I can't figure out how to post 2 photos in the same message - it's not letting me. And I can only choose font & color if I don't quote someone. Not working terribly intuitively.

First, HAPPY (belated?) BIRTHDAY!!!!!

About posting more than one picture, if you scroll down after

the first picture and then press return the cursor should move to the beginning of the next "paragraph". 

The font and color worked for me. Are you on a tablet, ipad or phone?

Experiment.....not working. My cursor goes to the start of your text, not mine. It kind of bops wll over the place - and it doesn't change my font or text color if I have your text as quoted. Waah!

image.jpg

Honored Contributor

RD, my mother was also a moonchilde and so is one of my nieces 😍

Honored Contributor

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes 🍤🍚🎂🍷

Valued Contributor

Happy Birthday, moonchilde! Man LOL