Honored Contributor

SoX, it's nice to see you Smiley Happy

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

I used to feel that way, too, MGM ... until I got hooked on my Kindle, which I had for two years before I got WiFi ... now, I've gone hog-wild with all these books from Amazon.

Honored Contributor

MGM..so sorry..it's time for good things to happen to you now.

I've had this black cloud over my head for a few days.Today i needed to chase it away so i took a very long walk and now the cloud is gone!I

I even stopped at a convience store and bought myself a chicken salad sandwich,and crispy chips and brought it home to eat.Yep..it tasted good!

All the gloomy clouded days with or without rain wasn't good for me.!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I used to feel that way, too, MGM ... until I got hooked on my Kindle, which I had for two years before I got WiFi ... now, I've gone hog-wild with all these books from Amazon.

LOL SoX, I have a kindle! Woman LOL

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

SoX you should try to find those frames on zennioptical.com or framesdirect.com. Then you can take them and have your lenses made for them

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

You, too, Noel ... haven't been in the mood to post much lately.   Everything seems to bother me, ya know?   Must be advanced age creeping in, LOL.  I just don't suffer fools lightly anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

@betteb wrote:

SoX you should try to find those frames on zennioptical.com or framesdirect.com. Then you can take them and have your lenses made for them

Yep.  I saw this on huffpo

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the websites, betteb ... I want a gray color frame that looks like (can't think of the name ...) they have spots ... whatchamacallit.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

You, too, Noel ... haven't been in the mood to post much lately.   Everything seems to bother me, ya know?   Must be advanced age creeping in, LOL.  I just don't suffer fools lightly anymore.

You can say that again!Thumbs up.gif
It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

Thanks for the websites, betteb ... I want a gray color frame that looks like (can't think of the name ...) they have spots ... whatchamacallit.

If you can find out the maker and style number, you can probably search for that exact frame.