Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

I am stuffed so full of OTC medications! Urgh!

I finally took the time to fire up my laptop & rearrange my email folders, which I can't do on the iPad. Changed the bed. Put some food in my stomach. Feel a little better for the time being.

Are you still having pain @Moonchilde ?  Hope you continue to feel better!

I had lunch early, wanting to get taking prednisone over with for the day.  Got the pie, it looks magniificent, piled high with meringue.  Just have to fill the two Easter baskets and I can watch movies or read the rest of the day.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 I had evil back & joint pain all night to this morning. Today I have much less, but a little. Some kind of 1-2 day bug...? Throat is still sore. I'm bored but feel bleh at the same time.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Cake is made now, now to cool it and decorate it later today. I will take a photo and post it when I am done.

I'm typing this as I am walking.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Cake is made now, now to cool it and decorate it later today. I will take a photo and post it when I am done.

I'm typing this as I am walking.

@JustJazzmom

Oh, good!  I can't wait to see the cake Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Noel7 I had evil back & joint pain all night to this morning. Today I have much less, but a little. Some kind of 1-2 day bug...? Throat is still sore. I'm bored but feel bleh at the same time.

@Moonchilde

DH has also been fighting off a sore throat, maybe there is something going around. 

I hope you feel better soon, MC!

Honored Contributor

Happy Easter!! Decorated with Easter sprinkles.

Key Lime Cake2 Easter 2016.JPG

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Happy Easter!! Decorated with Easter sprinkles.

Key Lime Cake2 Easter 2016.JPG

It came out perfect @JustJazzmom !

I like the Easter sprinkles, too.  Just right, not too much, not too little 😊

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Moonchilde

DH has also been fighting off a sore throat, maybe there is something going around. 

I hope you feel better soon, MC!

I'd better be okay tomorrow, we are going to friends' for dinner, and my grand-niece & her youngest are coming too. That'll be nice. My niece picked up a bunch of packages of lobster tails at Costco - yay!

Honored Contributor

Sounds like a fine day tomorrow @Moonchilde. Hope your back and joints aren't bothering you tomorrow.

I have to run out to store to get mint leaves for my asparagus. I am dressing the prime rib tonight with salt, pepper, garlic powder and horseradish powder.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @JustJazzmom and @Noel7. Good morning and Happy Easter.

I'm thoroughly enjoying my coffee this morning. I was able to mostly sleep through the night, i.e. get enough sleep, which makes a huge difference in how you feel. I suspect that, amongst company today my voice will come and go (things are at that stage) but hopefully not be coughing, which is a fine trade-off with me. Laryngitis but feeling okay is something we've all done 👍

Woot! Last night's dinner was lobster, steak and baked potato - very yum! Hope everyone's dinner today goes off without a hitch and you all have a lovely day.