Honored Contributor

What did you get from ulta, MJ?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I had one 3 yrs ago so it was time for another. I think the weight loss helped one problem but not the worry about osteoporosis. As Emily Latella said (Gilda Radner) 'it's always something!'

Yeah, I sure feel that today and it's kinda crushing.  I woke up with my throat closing.  Last Novemeber that put me in the hospital, it's scary.  This morning it went away after a bit, but it feels like an axe hanging over my head Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Had a heck of a time registering my new Paperwhite (Kindle). At first it wouldn't take my info so I thought I couldn't remember what email address I used. Then it "took" but no books showed up so I deregistered it. I ended up calling CS and when they registered it (to the same account I had already tried that got me no books and didn't show up in my account), it went through instantly. I wonder if there is a lag when you do it online?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I had one 3 yrs ago so it was time for another. I think the weight loss helped one problem but not the worry about osteoporosis. As Emily Latella said (Gilda Radner) 'it's always something!'

Yeah, I sure feel that today and it's kinda crushing.  I woke up with my throat closing.  Last Novemeber that put me in the hospital, it's scary.  This morning it went away after a bit, but it feels like an axe hanging over my head Smiley Sad

So sorry, @Noel7, that's just nasty 😟

Hope it disappears soon.

Honored Contributor

For what it's worth, I'm sending good thoughts and whatever else I can send through the ether for anyone here who is not up to par. 

And doughnuts all around!! 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

What did you get from ulta, MJ?

@JustJazzmom hmmm all IT Cosmetics - needed a lip pencil/stain - Romantic Rose is the color.  It's hard to find so I ordered 2.  A replacement Heavenly Luxe brush, and a replacement Brow Power pencil.  I think that was it.  That was enough lol.

Honored Contributor

For everyone:

untitled.png

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 I saw those donuts yesterday and wanted a real one, lol. 

Good Afternoon, All Smiley Happy

Cold and dark today, a few gifts for VDay were delivered.  I had to stop myself from sampling the candy I ordered for others.

MD thinks the face swelling might be an allergy reaction but it's not looking like that's it,  I took two Benedryl last night, as ordered.  Went to bed and fell asleep around eight o'clock Smiley Surprised 

Going in for allergy tests soon.  Great, been there, done that years ago becoming a human pin cushion.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

Rainy all day here. Grocery store run done-- more egg noodles, some thin sliced deli store roasted roast beef for DH and more paper towels. I also bought 3 Valentine's Day cards. The supermarket didn't have cards for Son & Wife so will visit CVS for that card. I prepared a care package for Boston son -- dome Dove dark chocolate hearts and a few other goodies. That will go out next week.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Finally getting motivated to start tossing, and getting an unhappy idea of what a huge job it is 😖😫 

I am not a hoarder, but I tend to just fill up the cupboard without thinking about what I haven't used in ages that needs to go, to make room for the other stuff. Four huge deep linen closet sized shelves in the bathroom and 90% of it's gotta go.  The real problem will be when I get it down to 60%, throwing out stuff I *think* I *might* need. Sigh.