Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,242
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

It's 2016 here already!! Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year.jpg

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@minkbunny wrote:

Oh gosh, Noel, so sorry to read about your daughter's accident.  Grateful to God that she wasn't more seriously injured.  I am sure she is getting lots of tender, loving care and is on the way to complete recovery. Heart

 

Wanted to stop by and wish you all a very Happy New Year.  We are staying in - because we are wise people Smiley Very Happy  Will watch some of the tv festivities, share a drink and a kiss at midnight (even if we have to set the alarm to wake us up to do so).

 

Spent the day out shopping with friends, had a wonderful time but am glad to be where I am happiest - in my home, safe and warm.

 

May we all have a healthy, happy New Year (and cannot wait to celebrate moonchilde's retirement! )  Party time for sure.

 

See you next year.  hahahahahh

 

 


**********************************

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR, @minkbunny, and thank you Heart

 

For the first time ever, staying awake until midnight this year was a real feat!  No one here has slept much lately, especially my girl, but wow, last night was a struggle!  We managed, though, but I didn't have DH drag up the NY box of hats and noisemakers.  The kittys were happy about that Smiley Happy

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Thank you, also, @GingerPeach  Smiley Happy

 

2016 means hoping the new year is better than 2015!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

We watched two new movies from Redbox last night, Inside Out and Jurasic World. 

 

Had hot appetizers and broke open a bottle of Moet & Chandon.

 

The rerun of the Rose Parade is running on the living room TV and we have two more movies waiting to be seen.  There will be lots of doing NOTHING today.  Rest, rest, rest.

 

Wishing all of you the very best in the new year, and that includes @momtochloe   Heart

Honored Contributor
Posts: 21,376
Registered: ‎11-03-2013

@Noel7 wrote:

We watched two new movies from Redbox last night, Inside Out and Jurasic World. 

 

Had hot appetizers and broke open a bottle of Moet & Chandon.

 

The rerun of the Rose Parade is running on the living room TV and we have two more movies waiting to be seen.  There will be lots of doing NOTHING today.  Rest, rest, rest.

 

Wishing all of you the very best in the new year, and that includes @momtochloe   Heart


Oh thank you so much @Noel7!  I am so happy your family had a happy and safe New Year's celebration and I hope your daughter feels better each day.  I woke up about 12:45 so I actually missed New Years but that's ok with me . . . I was eating reheated egg rolls at 3am!

 

Noel I wish you and the rest of you lovely ladies on this thread the very best of health and good thoughts for 2016.

 

I just got through playing with my two favorite kitchen gadgets (an egg cooker and my air fryer) so my 2016 is off to a great start . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

We watched two new movies from Redbox last night, Inside Out and Jurasic World. 

 

Had hot appetizers and broke open a bottle of Moet & Chandon.

 

The rerun of the Rose Parade is running on the living room TV and we have two more movies waiting to be seen.  There will be lots of doing NOTHING today.  Rest, rest, rest.

 

Wishing all of you the very best in the new year, and that includes @momtochloe   Heart


Oh thank you so much @Noel7!  I am so happy your family had a happy and safe New Year's celebration and I hope your daughter feels better each day.  I woke up about 12:45 so I actually missed New Years but that's ok with me . . . I was eating reheated egg rolls at 3am!

 

Noel I wish you and the rest of you lovely ladies on this thread the very best of health and good thoughts for 2016.

 

I just got through playing with my two favorite kitchen gadgets (an egg cooker and my air fryer) so my 2016 is off to a great start . . . Smiley Happy


*******************************

 

Thank you, @momtochloe  Smiley Happy   Egg rolls make great NY food!  We had dim sum yesterday for a late lunch, so we skipped dinner and went straight to the appetizers, lol.

 

My best to you and your husband!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 21,376
Registered: ‎11-03-2013

@Noel7 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

We watched two new movies from Redbox last night, Inside Out and Jurasic World. 

 

Had hot appetizers and broke open a bottle of Moet & Chandon.

 

The rerun of the Rose Parade is running on the living room TV and we have two more movies waiting to be seen.  There will be lots of doing NOTHING today.  Rest, rest, rest.

 

Wishing all of you the very best in the new year, and that includes @momtochloe   Heart


Oh thank you so much @Noel7!  I am so happy your family had a happy and safe New Year's celebration and I hope your daughter feels better each day.  I woke up about 12:45 so I actually missed New Years but that's ok with me . . . I was eating reheated egg rolls at 3am!

 

Noel I wish you and the rest of you lovely ladies on this thread the very best of health and good thoughts for 2016.

 

I just got through playing with my two favorite kitchen gadgets (an egg cooker and my air fryer) so my 2016 is off to a great start . . . Smiley Happy


*******************************

 

Thank you, @momtochloe  Smiley Happy   Egg rolls make great NY food!  We had dim sum yesterday for a late lunch, so we skipped dinner and went straight to the appetizers, lol.

 

My best to you and your husband!


Oh my dear friend @Noel7, Mr. mtc was jettisoned before the millennium (I had concerns about the Y2K debacle) as Mrs. mtc didn't want anything else to go wrong with the paperwork as I had had enough of both lawyers.

 

I am usually pretty easy going but I do have a boiling point and let's just say it isn't a good idea to push me that far . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,504
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

Woot! I just ordered a pair of Vionic thongs on sale here, and a different pair from @shoebuy because QVC didn't have my size, and I saved $60 on that pair.  I'm pretty close to getting 2 pair of shoes for the average price of 1 pair of their shoes. I can't get out of bed without putting on Vionics.

 

Lazy day, like everyone else. Will go out in a bit I think. Maybe. Hmmmm.....

 

Sunny and mild, barely into the 60s.

 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

We watched two new movies from Redbox last night, Inside Out and Jurasic World. 

 

Had hot appetizers and broke open a bottle of Moet & Chandon.

 

The rerun of the Rose Parade is running on the living room TV and we have two more movies waiting to be seen.  There will be lots of doing NOTHING today.  Rest, rest, rest.

 

Wishing all of you the very best in the new year, and that includes @momtochloe   Heart


Oh thank you so much @Noel7!  I am so happy your family had a happy and safe New Year's celebration and I hope your daughter feels better each day.  I woke up about 12:45 so I actually missed New Years but that's ok with me . . . I was eating reheated egg rolls at 3am!

 

Noel I wish you and the rest of you lovely ladies on this thread the very best of health and good thoughts for 2016.

 

I just got through playing with my two favorite kitchen gadgets (an egg cooker and my air fryer) so my 2016 is off to a great start . . . Smiley Happy


*******************************

 

Thank you, @momtochloe  Smiley Happy   Egg rolls make great NY food!  We had dim sum yesterday for a late lunch, so we skipped dinner and went straight to the appetizers, lol.

 

My best to you and your husband!


Oh my dear friend @Noel7, Mr. mtc was jettisoned before the millennium (I had concerns about the Y2K debacle) as Mrs. mtc didn't want anything else to go wrong with the paperwork as I had had enough of both lawyers.

 

I am usually pretty easy going but I do have a boiling point and let's just say it isn't a good idea to push me that far . . . Smiley Happy


***************************************

 

@momtochloe  I apologize from the bottom of my heart!  I thought I'd seen you mention someone you obviously did not.  I applaud jettisoning someone who deserves it, good for you!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,415
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

This is what happens when you get a good night's sleep:  you have energy to switch out your holiday "table forest" to the "pretty much what is on the table the rest of the year" look!

 

Bonus picture is of the large red votives I'd moved from my kitchen window sill to my bedroom dresser so I could enjoy the flickering all evening reflected in the mirror.

 

Table forest

table forest2.jpg

 

 

Bunnies and flowers 

table bunnies 1-1.jpg

 

 

Red votives 

red votives 1.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.