Valued Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@SHIRAZ that wine butler is adorable!  May I ask where you purchased it?

@momtochloe  I bought it from NapaStyle, but I've had it for several years and I don't think they carry it anymore.  I used to order quite a bit from them.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Valued Contributor

@GingerPeach come on over any time!

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

As an aside, I just received this info from a dear friend and I wanted to share it for a just in case for you:

Amy Trice/ QVC Social Team-484-701-8753

E mail: QVCsocialteam@qvc.com,

Have a good Tuesday Everyone! Heart

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

DH and I have been wrapping presents, one more thing to cross off my To Do List later today.  One quick trip to TJoe's for fresh salads and we should be ready.

Essie has a few new "deep" polishes, meaning highly saturated.  I just got "licorice," which is an incredible shinny dark black.  Going to wear that with one silver glitter left ring finger for New Year's Eve.

Having a quick fix dinner tonight. TJoe's orange chicken (in the freezer section) which we love but don't have often.  A treat Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

Licorice.

The photo may be a little distorted.  This is about the length I keep my nails, mine are a little shorter except for the thumb.

Honored Contributor

Busy today doing last minute things here-- I made a Dijon mustard vinaigrette dressing for the salad for Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas dinner. Cranberry sauce is made and chilling in the fridge.

We visited the graves of our parents today with flowers. Both sets of their graves are across the street from each other.

Rainy here on and off and we will see tonight The Big Short at the movies.

Not sure if we are having dinner here or after the movies.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

image.jpegMonterey Bay Aquarium. It misted heavily almost all day. I got quite damp at one point, wherein I zipped into Bubba Gump's for fried fish goodness and a huge blood orange margarita. Cold a d windy after that, so I drove yo Lover's point and back and called it a day. The photo is, alas, not a sea otter but Miss Ruby Jean on my jacket. I ran into one of my hospital administrators in the aquarium!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

That dressing sounds yum, @JustJazzmom! I am stuffed at the moment. After Bubba Gump's, a hot fudge banana sundae from Ghirardelli's. My niece made cranberry sauce last year from whole fresh berries. It was dead simple and yum. LOL I think it was water-sugar-cranberries, or not much more.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Ripple in still water
When there is no pebble tossed
Nor wind to blow.

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

That dressing sounds yum, @JustJazzmom! I am stuffed at the moment. After Bubba Gump's, a hot fudge banana sundae from Ghirardelli's. My niece made cranberry sauce last year from whole fresh berries. It was dead simple and yum. LOL I think it was water-sugar-cranberries, or not much more.

Yes, it is dead simple-- 3/4 Cup sugar, 3/4 Cup orange juice, the package of cranberries. Cook in 2 Qt. pot on low for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally until the berries burst. Remove from heat and then add about a Tbsp. of Grand Marnier, 1/2 Tsp. of ground ginger and a Tbsp. of orange peel zest. Chill in the fridge.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼