We need some more kitty Xmas.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Santa's Helper.jpg

Santa's Helper

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Good Morining, Everyone!

The storm is in, heavy rain earlier, they're saying the winds have hit 45mph gusts and will cause transportation problems.

DH and I will hunker down and wait out the day at home with the girls.  The young one was afraid of all the noise from the heavy rain and garbage cans being thrown around.  Happier now that she woke everyone up, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ladies,

Noel, your coast is really getting slammed.  The northeast is experiencing fall weather.  We were told to expect 50's highs at least until Christmas.

My husband is away on business until tomorrow night and the girls are going out for Chinese for dinner. 

I've had a busy morning and I'm going to take a nap .  LOL.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

All I can say is thank you CT, your state is the first to take steps the Congress will not do. I hope other states follow their lead.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

Good Morining, Everyone!

The storm is in, heavy rain earlier, they're saying the winds have hit 45mph gusts and will cause transportation problems.

DH and I will hunker down and wait out the day at home with the girls.  The young one was afraid of all the noise from the heavy rain and garbage cans being thrown around.  Happier now that she woke everyone up, lol.

All we are going to get out of it is a 10 degree drop in temperature and 1/10th of an inch or less. And we had a little fog. That's it. Tonight & tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Sorry - couldn't resist!

Honored Contributor

The rain is coming down hard now.  I almost put her little yellow slicker on my dog, but it's too complicated for a quick trip outside so I just held an umbrella over her.  She is such a good girl!

I have just finished watching Inside Out.  It's mostly set in San Francisco and is not just for kids.  I really like it.  It's funny and touching.  I think everyone can relate.  Have any of you seen it?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach

I haven't seen it.  It's all animation?

Speaking of things to watch,  DD wants to give me Roku for Christmas.  I'm excited!  There's so much there from PBS that you can't get on regular channels, and the netflix and Amazon movies. 

I don't know if it will work, though, it doesn't with every TV.

Anyone else have it?