Esteemed Contributor

Good afternoon ladies Smiley Happy

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

Good afternoon back to you MyGirlsMom and to all the Ladies.  Hope you are all having good day.

Went to my first aerobics class since mini stroke - let's just say came home, have not moved off couch since.

DH (alias Santa Claus) made and served me lunch complete with two Aleve - then said we will order in tonight! Then he is off to one of his men meetings.

I do not think this is the way to exercise - but - am loving it,

Honored Contributor

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

@dulwich, DH sounds like a keeper :-)

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@dulwich

You need to tell Santa The DH that he has a fan club Smiley Happy

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Today was my day for follow up blood/urine tests to see if the flare has receded.

Temp of 102 last night, so maybe not yet.  I'll be getting the test results and comparative graphs by way of email for each test.

Went to Trader Joe's on the way home.  OMG they have wonderful things for the holiday season.  For when people stop by, I got fancy tea cookies, chocolate truffles, and minty marshmallows covered in dark chocolate.  Also a Scottish cheddar and a toffee cheddar.

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Today was my day for follow up blood/urine tests to see if the flare has receded.

Temp of 102 last night, so maybe not yet.  I'll be getting the test results and comparative graphs by way of email for each test.

Went to Trader Joe's on the way home.  OMG they have wonderful things for the holiday season.  For when people stop by, I got fancy tea cookies, chocolate truffles, and minty marshmallows covered in dark chocolate.  Also a Scottish cheddar and a toffee cheddar.

Those chocolate covered marshmallows are a guilty secret of mine.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

NoelSeven - your Trader Joe's shop sounds just wonderful - my nearest Trader J's is about 150 miles away.  SFeways is just not the same.

Do hope your tests come back good and that your temp. Goes down.  Take care dear friend.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich

Still spilling protein but it has gone down a little.  I suspect this may mean another round of prednisone.  Something to look forward to Smiley LOL

Thank you, you lovely lady Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Good Morning Everyone!

@I'm concerned about @bette and @dulwich  I hope you two are well.  Haven't seen either of you lately Heart

It's cold here.  Fall lasted about a day and then we segued right into winter, it seems.

Hi. sorry to worry you. I'm ok, I'm just really tired. I think I way over did it Thanksgiving. I am starting to feel a bit better, although, I really haven't felt bad, just dog tired.

I do hope everyone is well. I'm going to bed now, it's 3:30am here, but I will sit down with my coffee in the morning and read back to catch up with everyone. Group hug.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Good late morning everyone Woman Happy

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow