Esteemed Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Does anyone know how to get to the last page when we're on the topics page?  For instance, I have to click on 1'0' (page) and then click on 'next' to get to the last page.

I just click on the last page number shown at the top of the page. 

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@LilacTree I just go to Google Images and search a phrase, like "crying smiley face" or whatever I'm trying to express. Hundreds of them come up. I pick and save them to a folder on my desktop for easy use.

I use the emoticons a lot, because I feel like doing that puts a little bit of me into the post. Smiley Happy

Excellent Betteb.  Easy to do.  Thanks for the tip!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Does anyone know how to get to the last page when we're on the topics page?  For instance, I have to click on 1'0' (page) and then click on 'next' to get to the last page.

Yes!  One thing I do know, lol.

Go to where you see the name of the last poster.

Right above it will be a time stamp which says when that last post was posted.

CLICK ON THE TIME SHOWN, it will take you to the last post, you can back up from there if you wish.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor
@NoelSeven... You'd better go have that checked, if you are still feeling bad. DD had asthma (allergic airways) all of her life. Usually under control, it's getting worse.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Hi bette! 

It hit at 5am, I coughed etc. for about 10 minutes, realized what was going on, got up and took two shots of the emergency meds.

Immediately got out of bed so I could sit up in a chair, which is a good position for asthma.  Had hot tea, waited a couple of hours and took my regular twice daily hit of 2 puffs (plus one extra as recommended when it's bad) regular medication.

Took a hot shower, stood in it for awhile because that helps open up the lungs.

But... I feel the pits and am somewhat short of breath still.

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Does anyone else here have asthma?  This is the first time I've still felt sick hours later.

@NoelSeven

I do, but I try to avoid any "triggers."

Do you have a neti pot? You could start with rinsing your nasal passages, to get the gunk out that you've been exposed to.

I have had occasions where I go to the urgent care to get a breathing treatment, and that usually helps.

Anxiety, of course, can make it worse.  

I don't usually feel the symptoms hours and hours later, but it does take a bit to calm down.  

Honored Contributor

lovestoteach, I think I will call and see if the allergy dept still has walk in for an asthma attack.

Thank you Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Yes!  One thing I do know, lol.

Go to where you see the name of the last poster.

Right above it will be a time stamp which says when that last post was posted.

CLICK ON THE TIME SHOWN, it will take you to the last post, you can back up from there if you wish.

Thank you! Heart

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Hi bette! 

It hit at 5am, I coughed etc. for about 10 minutes, realized what was going on, got up and took two shots of the emergency meds.

Immediately got out of bed so I could sit up in a chair, which is a good position for asthma.  Had hot tea, waited a couple of hours and took my regular twice daily hit of 2 puffs (plus one extra as recommended when it's bad) regular medication.

Took a hot shower, stood in it for awhile because that helps open up the lungs.

But... I feel the pits and am somewhat short of breath still.

Do you have a nebulizer? Maybe you need a nebulizer treatment with the Albuterol.

Have you taken any kind of anti- inflammatory? That might help.

For whatever reason, you've got some swelling going on there. 

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I don't have a nebulizer, maybe it's time I got one.  I'm going to ask.

By anti-inflammatory, do you mean Ibuprofen?  I have that, did not know that might help.  Should I?  I have no problems with it and I have some right next to my computer.