Honored Contributor

Calling bebe777

[ Edited ]

I saw the unbelieveable work you took upon yourself to notify all of us about Wen.  Your kindness, not to mention the amount of time you invested, is very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG, thank you so very much for your kind and thoughtful present. Smiley Happy

I really appreciate it and right now I've have a big old smile on my face. Thank you so very much for this. Smiley Happy

a very appreciative bebe777 Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777Hon, after I saw all those entries you did, we all owe you lunch!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@bebe777Hon, after I saw all those entries you did, we all owe you lunch!

awwww @ECBG, thank you so much. Smiley Happy My thanks is just knowing that folks know about those great wen values, and seeing the happiness that folks have when the are able to get these great values. Smiley Happy

Thank you again, so very much. Smiley Happy

bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. lol, and now I have an overdue date with my bed. Smiley Happy Have a great day today!!! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

ECBG,

What a beautiful bouquet for a woman who spends so much time helping her fellow WEN girls find deals! Woman Happy

Thank you for all you do, Bebe! And for cheering me on when I was frustrated being on waitlist as you were right and my order went through, yea! I appreciate the time and energy you spend posting to all of us, you always have a cheerful word for each of us along with all the time you spend alerting us to deals.  It wouldn't be the same forum without you, that's for sure!

Honored Contributor

We must all be thinking along the same lines today.  I was about to post a thank you to @bebe777 on the latest notification thread, then I found this.

What a nice idea and bouquet!  I'm new to WEN, so I appreciate being included and being able to get an idea of what's available and what values are offered.  I can't believe someone would go to all that trouble and it is appreciated!

Respected Contributor

Yes, @bebe777 is always helping out, with Wen or wherever we ask...Smiley Happy

I would never find alot of what I do without her great time and effort...