Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

We're supposed to hit 83 today.  I'll be in Biltmore Village.

What is/was your high?

I hope you and your DH are doing much better.  Give Molly a hug for me.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Shanus 6/2/23

[ Edited ]

@ECBG   Molly just got her hug. DH doing better and doc said he begin walking a little so going w/ him to mall after dinner for a half hour walk in A/C!!!

Yes, low 80's here. Guess I can put the sweaters up top since won't be needing them. I do have a step ladder so I can reach them if a cool morning or rainy day.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for checking in with me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Shanus 6/2/23

[ Edited ]

@Shanus 

How is your this coming weekend weather please?  We're going to the beach for a week.  Good thing I gave a great book!  I fear rain and restless grandsons!

Hug Molly!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

We're finally home and the trip back was terrible!

Instead of going past Darlington and Tijuana Junction, on I 95, map quest routed us up Hwy 74 until I 26.  Talk about miserable.

The sitter had an issue with Shadow, almost 4 the first evening.  He let him on the deck before he put the "beep" collar on him and he took off into our woods until 11 pm!  

Here was this big guy with pieces of chicken yelling "Yum, Yum" in our woods.

Next year, he'll be with us! 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Oh, poor Shadow and yes, I'd be howling angry, too!!! So sorry your trip was not as planned.

Molly has an invisable fence around our entire property and a beeping collar, too...A beagle heck yeah!!! We love taking her with us on trips, but it does make it limiting...hotels, meals, barking in the crate in the room if we go to a nice dinner or museum, etc. that has a sign "no dogs allowed. 

We tried taking Sadie and she had a different personality...quiet, obedient and stayed in her crate in the room never barking for hours. Molly needs "attention" and is more clingy. 

In fact, we brought BOTH pups to Asheville once (and Sadie came on another visit solo before Molly) because it's such a dog friendly town. It was in Sept. The air was brisk and we ate most meals outside with them tied to the table/chair legs. They did great, but again, it's limiting.

Hope you have a more relaxing weekend. Happy 4th!