Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

We didn't get the forecast frost last night, so I guess leaf season is 2 weeks out.

We have those fine little leaves that turn yellow, our beautiful deep green trees are becoming dull.  Dogwood and red maple have changed.

How is your situation?  Luckily, all family is here except for a few cousins we were never close to.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Weather has cooled a bit since the storms and my yard is covered with colored leaves every day. 

Our yard man comes with a blower twice a week, but I sweep the walkways and porches as it does get slippery.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

The weather man said last night that this weekend is the best color.  It seems the leaves dumped on our neighborhood streets over the last 2 nights, no wind, no rain!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus 

The weather man said last night that this weekend is the best color.  It seems the leaves dumped on our neighborhood streets over the last 2 nights, no wind, no rain!

@ECBG   How are you doing, Friend? Weekend wetaher here unusually warm...80 and then next week a cold snap. Leaves here have turned beautiful shades of yellow and orange,but all blown off by Ian.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

We're under a frost warning for tomorrow.  Here it comes!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I took this picture for you where I work.  They were careful about what the planted and the entire parking lot is amazing!

The mountains have some brown, of course, because they grew naturally.

20221019_151353.jpg

Honored Contributor

The mountains are gorgeous this time of year @ECBG . Thanks for the pic. I do miss Asheville, but my "out of towns" have just notled me in your direction. 

I may go to a conference coming up in Charleston. I love it there, too.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I love Charleston!  

I would love to tour those $20 M homes on the water!

Antiques!  Mmmmmmmm....................Smiley Happy