Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Shadow has been so glad we are back home from the beach.

This afternoon he got a milk jug with a bone in it which is like Christmas to him.

He played and played and fell asleep in his chair like this!

• Resized_20210704_180207.jpeg
Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

Mwahhh!!!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

He sure is gorgeous and loveable isnt he?!!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I went to iron for tomorrow and someone took my seat!  When I took my two pillows back and started to sit down anyway,  Shadow moved quickly to the other end!!!

He wouldn't look at me!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

Haha! I think I know the look you are talking about😄

Esteemed Contributor

Shadow is beautiful @ECBG His coat looks so smooth and silky. He looks happy and content.

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Shadow is beautiful @ECBG His coat looks so smooth and silky. He looks happy and content.

@qvcfreak 

Thank you!  He's a very pampered pup!  He's my "Love Nugget"!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Shadow went in the bathroom and stepped into the tub!!!!

He got a bubble bath with baby shampoo  and after a little cologne from Bandana Republic. 

He's soft, fluffy, and sweet!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Oh my goodness!  The other day, DH  was mowing near our woods where a fallen tree has been kept as a natural puppy boundry.

A really small type of hornet came out of the ground and attacked DH and Shadow.   DH got stung on the arm and twice through his jeans, our poor baby above his eye and on his little ear!

I have to be very careful where I kiss!  Shadow didn't know what a bee is!

Honored Contributor

Oh that poor baby!I hate it when something hurts him!

give him extra gentle kisses from Aunt Bay!!😍