Honored Contributor

thank you for describing his day

and him @ECBG! I love hearing about him! I know if we were able to meet, it would be like we have known each otherSmiley Happy

Your house reminds me of my cousin's. She has beautiful antiques and her house is older with small corners here and there,

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I may have told you, so please excuse.

You can see most of the house in "Here's My Country Christmas".  It took forever to find the right Christmas plates and we weren't googling everything then.  I found the hand painted set in a gift shop in Calabash, NC on vacation.

Honored Contributor

I went to look! It is beautiful and charming! I must have seen it cause I had hearted it but I loved looking at it all again, esp the fireplace, the santa claus, the beautiful wood, the tree! The granddogs of course🥰and that picture of the woman in her kitchen-I have always loved that one. I forget who the artist is.

Anyway, thank you, I loved looking at it again. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay

Aunt Bay,,  Mom is leaving.   Darn!

20210606_114629.jpg

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Thank you.  I purchased that picture out of a catalog in a frame shop in about 1979.  I wanted a primitive influence picture to set the tone in my kitchen, especially since counter tops and appliances are anything but primitive.

I'm afraid I could do all the dinners I do if I had all the elements in the more highly visually designed kitchens.

I just love it.

Honored Contributor

Aw no! I wish I was close and auntie would come right over and snuggle with him until you get back!❤️ 

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Aunt Bay, Rats!  She did leave!!!!!!!  Woof!

In the man cave in my wing back.

20210606_121914.jpg

Honored Contributor

Oh gosh look at that pitiful face!

I can't stand it!

Big Hug Shadow!

I would always tell our oldest-"I'll be back in 30 minutes!" When I had to run to the store.😢

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Shadow at home with his sitter, a friend of DH and a retired zoologist. 

Shadow is down at the pond/creek for the cove we live in, close to where the ducklings and their mom were. 

The wild lilies in yellow and purple died back a little over a week

Resized_image000000.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

We texted the zoologist keeping Shadow today.

Puppy has found crowded and wants a lot of treats.

He said Shadow is spoiled and I ( indicating me) caused it!  Lol!!!!!