Honored Contributor

Dear @ECBG,

I saw that wonderful picture of Shadow you last posted but couldn't sign in until today. That was a week ago!

Anyway, it would have been so sad to just abruptly not be able to say anything to anyone here.

I probably will not join proboards though I won't say never. 

I will have to think so fondly of you and all the friends I've met esp you and Shadow and the deer too!

I wonder what Shadow would think of all of Mama Wick's deer!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Shadow would have barked and defended us from the big "things"! 

On the board, I have been concerned about you and asked if the others had seen or heard from you.

The learning curve is tiny!  Never expected that!  You really should come over!  Pro Boards Q Forum Friends.

You don't post pictures like I do, but that's where the learning curve is.  I'll be mort than glad to hold your hand!Smiley Happy

If we get locked out again that's where I am.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @ECBG,

and I know Shadow would have defended us!🥰 😘

I couldn''t get in any which way-not on phone or anything!

I once by luck after following directions from someone here on how to post pictures almost got there but not all the way! Aiyiyi! I've never gotten that. I can post pictures from anywhere else but don't get the file, computer thing like putting pictures from phone onto computer. Hopeless. 

Anyway, I may go to Pro Boards at some point-I would miss you too much!💓

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay

[ Edited ]

@on the bay 

I'm on both right now, but staying on Pro Boards.  If we get locked down again, (I don't trust these boards) join us, or learn now while the others are.  We have great fun!

OH!!!!  Last night I woke up with a foot in my face!!!!

He also had a bath 2 days ago and is soooosoft and fluffy!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

I love that soft and fluffy and the foot!

Last night I felt like all 3 of our dogs were lying in bed with me like they used to do.

Our girl was very muscular with long legs that would stick into my stomach.

Our biggest boy over 100 lbs would inch closer and closer until I was on the edge of the bed. But he was so soft and silky and with soft gentle kisses.

And then our first boy I would hug as long as he would let me and I would pet the wrinkles on top of his sweet head. Then he would have to go off to the side when he got too hot. It was wonderful to feel they were all there and it felt so real!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Aunt Bay, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  Santa brought me some big bones!

My peoples and my two boys came.  I ran, was fed pretzels and had fun.  The cousin who is a former military policeman is so much fun and I showed him my woods!

He put his cap on me!

IMG_1337.jpg

Honored Contributor

Oh my Gosh!!

I can't stand it!

I'm gonna have to kiss and hug that boy and his big beautiful face!

Thank you so much @ECBG  for Shadow's great day and picture!🥰