Honored Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay 6/09/22

@on the bay 

Last night, I got this shot of the "baby" for you.  He was very "seepy".  

Shadow slept in the crook of my knees last night, which almost ran me late to meet my friend for lunch today, but I got some sleep.

Story on Outfit Of.  It was wonderful seeing her and bitter sweet.

20220717_211752.jpg

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

GUESS who just had their first honeydew mellon????

DH wasn't feeling 100% for a few days and I put off cutting a honeydew mellon which was making the kitchen smell SO good.

I put a piece in the pup's mouth (he spits out "wet things like fresh tomato) but it is SO sweet, it's like straight sugar!!!  

He loved it and begged for more!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Tonight Shadow ate all of his dog food with no leftovers. which is supprising.

He had gotten a little crab cake and honeydew!

Honored Contributor

aw, nice treats for him. havent posted a lot cause fractured shldr when my ladder fell over and it hurts like heck. hug shadow for me!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Shadow had his nails trimmed and really scratched the inside of his year and the soft area where it goes into his head.

He has a vet appointment tomorrow and I am concerned about an infection possibly yeast.

I know he will be terrified and under DH's chair as usual if he hears any unhappy pup in the back!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

i'm so sorry! i,m glad u are takg him but i know he wont like it! let me know how that loveable shadow does. i know we all hate it when they get sick or hurt!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Thank you!

Shadow has had a Benedryl now and is out.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

aw, nice treats for him. havent posted a lot cause fractured shldr when my ladder fell over and it hurts like heck. hug shadow for me!Heart

Just wanted to say that I saw this and want to wish you a quick recovery.  Ouch!  That has to hurt!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@on the bay 

I just saw this!  I am so very sorry and sending healing thoughts.  Shadow sends kisses!

Pit Bulls That Love Valentine's Day! — My Pit Bull Friend

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @Lucky Charm ,

thnku! and to shadow!Heart is super ouch but slooowly healing, is that really him?!