Honored Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay 6/09/22

@ECBG

I wish I was too!

Shadow must be so handsome and huggable after his bathSmiley Happy

My son used to put doggie cologne after their baths too! So soft and cuddly and I think they were all very proud of themselves too😊

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@ECBG

I wish I was too!

Shadow must be so handsome and huggable after his bathSmiley Happy

My son used to put doggie cologne after their baths too! So soft and cuddly and I think they were all very proud of themselves too😊

@on the bay 

Shadow gets a touch of DH's cologne!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG, Yes yummy!😄

My aunt always says the grandkids are yummySmiley Happy-grandkids and dogs and granddogs are very "yummy!"

So true!💓

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Hi @ECBG!

Hope your doing ok over there in the mountains?

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Hi @ECBG!

Hope your doing ok over there in the mountains?

@on the bay 

We're ok at this time thank you.  Just a few slightly rainy areas where I ran into and out of on the way home.  

We're about an hour from the Appalachian Mountain range that is between us and Tennessee.  The eastern part of the state got quite profound weather.

I think ours is later but I believe it will be milder.

Hope you are ok.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I got home this afternoon and Shadow was leaning so far out of his old wing back he appeared to be "pouring out"!   Such a huggy, kissy pup!!!Smiley Happy

This coming week, both of my days off are doctor's appointments! 

Honored Contributor

That loveable huggable hunk of love @ECBG

No, 2 drs appts! Just what is so fun on days off-not! Now you need a third day!

Thank you so much for always lifting my spirits with your posts about our favorite boy!❤️ 

It is encouraging to be able to post again without it hurting! I am happy about thatSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

We are so happy that you feel better!  Enjoy your day!  I'll be working with color.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

You just missed a "rip roaring time"!!!

DH had just put spray meds in Shadow's ears and I came in to watch TV with a plastic glass of ice and flavor drops

I found the rawhide knot from a big rawhide bone under the couch.

I sat at the end of the couch and just took a sip when Shadow sailed through the air across me and hit the plastic glass!  The drink went down my shirt and bra!  Thank goodness I have a water proof couch cover!!!!

Shadow is still chewing!!!

My life is a zoo!

My life is a zoo!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

Lol!!

Shadow for the tackle! I'm glad you have a plastic glass and at least he's not eating the couch!😅

Never a dull moment!🥰