Honored Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay 6/09/22

@ECBd G!

thanku for the lovely laugh today and the picture of my favorite handsome pouting boy! if "Aunt Bay" was there I

would have to give him a treat!😅

I have been watching a falcon very close to me for over an hour. He didn't seem to mind me as he hoped for some dinner and was drying out his wings. But tonight-all in the yard are safe for tonight!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I thought I would share something with me that happened at a sacred time.

I am very intuitive.  I have some things that I "knew"  that made a lump in my throat beginning around age 10.  

One thing was a terrible loss of life before age 20, which I applied to myself being so young.

As life played out, it was the loss of part of my heart, our youngest son, 2 months after Christmas, 6 weeks before he turned 20.  He was in a 1 car wreck which indicated he tried to save an animal which was totally his spirit.

After the funeral, I sat alone on our freezing deck, (of my own choice) and was talking to our Divine King, a hawk came and sat near me.  As time played onward, he sat here for years keeping me company on the deck in the woods for nearly 10 years.

Josh was purity, light, love, a touch of spice and 6' 3".

We now have he decedents of the hawk.

Honored Contributor

Oh @ECBG,

I knew of your unimaginable loss of your precious son but I did not know that he avoided an animal which caused his crash.  What a wonderful son he must have been.

I have always seen hawks after someone and my grandogs have gone onto heaven. Once an owl. A mother and her baby deer, a mockingbird too that seemed to follow me. But always a hawk or 2 or 3 together.

And you have the hawks descendents or we could say, the children and grandchildren.

I will always think of your son now as a kindred spirit. Thank you for sharing that incredibly special story with me. 💞 💓

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I hope your day was beauiful!  I ran like crazy!Smiley Happy

Good Morning Have A Nice Day GIF - Good Morning Have A Nice Day Butterfly GIFs

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

I'm so glad Shadow gets to run free to his heart's content! What a happy boy (until he has to go to the we don't say the word V...t's!)

Beautiful weekend and I hope you have such a good one!💖

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Pin on Salvamentos rápidos

Honored Contributor

Aww!! I love it! Thanku so much @ECBG!

We just got internet back-tv and internet-our lines accidently cut!

So I read slept played frank sinatra and Dolly. I could have used a snuggly Shadow too!Heart

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

"SSsssshhhhhhhh.....He won't see me!  He's in the shower and I urned and turned to get this small!  Wait...Mommy???do you see me???  Ekkkkk.......!"

20220922_084023.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,So funny! So cute!😂

waking up laughing! 💓

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Guess who got a bath yesterday in oatmeal shampoo!  He then got a touch of cologne!

Soooo soft and yummy!Smiley Happy

Wish you were next door.