Honored Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay 4/26/21

@ECBG,

thank you so much!

Shadow is just so handsome and huggable.

He just makes me feel like I am looking at and getting to hug all of our 3 all combined into one all over again!

p.s.-

I did try to put all my nickname together and emailed the social team but they said there were too many similar or something and it could not be changed. (It is all lower case).

Anyway, thank you again for pictures of your wonderful boy! I'm giving him many virtual hugs!💓

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

We're ok.  I'll call you here and we'll send you some pictures of the baby every few days.  You can be "Aunt Bay"  if you like!

I wish you could feel how soft he is!  He loves to be snuggled!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

yea!!🥰

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LeviHeart

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

This is a pic I just ran into.  Shadow's morning "rocking" for about 10 minutes since he was a puppy.

Dog.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HeartHeartHeart

OMG!HeartSend that boy over here!😍 

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Aunt Bay,  I was home with the baby today.  He loves to eat and eat rawhide straws that are chicken flavored.

Shadow loved lying on the hot sunny black top and sunbathing today.

5/7

l have you a cute picture but something has happened on Q's side or mine.  I can easily post a pic b of myself,  but a pic if him is "too big".  

DH will have to make the pics smaller.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

I love being Shadow's Aunt Bay!🥰

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Aunt Bay,  We had a cold snap and I am on the vent.

Please tell mom to rock me.

• 20210508_193507.jpg
Honored Contributor

I love him!!Heart