Honored Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay 3/5/2022

@on the bay 

Puppy sun bath.  Balmy air, 74 degrees in the woods.

We built this deck like a play pen.  There is also a gate so he stays safely at home.

20220429_111819.jpg

Honored Contributor

,@ECBG💗,

I love your precious Shadow! I just want to jump through the screen and hug him!!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

,@ECBG💗,

I love your precious Shadow! I just want to jump through the screen and hug him!!

@on the bay 

Thank you.  Shadow sends puppy kisses!

He wasn't too "kissy" when the large bear walked through our back yard an hour ago!  I heard a commotion like you wouldn't believe!  I thought Shadow was taking the deck apart!  I always keep that gate locked so he can't take off!!!

Honored Contributor

Oh gosh @ECBG!

That is so scary! I'm so glad all are ok. I bet the bear was scared off when he heard Shadow. I'm glad you have that gate!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

I came down to my Instant Breakfast, a glass, and spoon Shadow "said" he laid out.  (I can't eat hot items in the morning.).

Then I got his "cards".  I laughed and laughed!  What a hoot!!!Smiley Happy

The smudges are Shadow's "lick of approval"!!!

20220508_150435.jpg

20220508_150443.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

AWW! @ECBG , I love this so much!! Thank you so much for sharing your Shadow love with me!❤️

and is that Shadow's real picture in the second one❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay 

I closed tonight and Shadow didn't get his "nibbles" at dinner!  He also hadn't eaten his dinner.  He has been so sullen and 'needy" all evening.  I think it was because his momma was gone!  He's not all that accustomed to me being gone!

I got bushels of hugs, kisses, and snuggles in!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

AW! Shadow you tell your mommy she doesn't get to leave during your dinner and nibbles time!

Sweet dreams sweetie pies!💞

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Shadow loves to sit and look around when at the pond when he was on his walk this morning.

20220515_132447.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

Thank you so much for that wonderful picture!

That pond is so pretty. We used to live right in the back of 2 large ponds. Sometimes the wildlife get pretty wild. My daughter and I almost jumped in once to rescue our mama duck from a group of male ducks who thought she was the one for them!

I can't tell you how much Shadow reminds me of our biggest boy!

And also he is his own wonderful self too. Aren't you shadow?! 💗