Honored Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay 3/5/2022

@on the bay 

Night before last, I had my shower (never have been a morning person.).  I tried to lay down and some furry creature was on my pillow!  I moved him and had had half a sheet and blanket all night!

Honored Contributor

I can imagine!😄

When our 3 would sleep with me andthe one over 100lbs, I ended up on about 2 inches of bed! And he would not budge. But I love thinking about them surrounding me. I have dreamt about it several times too💞

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Auntie Bay,  Whr me boys seepy when they come, my mommie frew out the very old quilt that was replaced. 

My boyz used to pull it up becuz they liked the gray wolf picturz.  

I can tell my boys wuz on it.

The quilt was by the basement door to be frown away and me dragged it away so I could hav it.

Dad said OK.  Mommie rolled her eyes, but it's very soft!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

You're going to laugh!

I keep 2  20x20 inch pillows behind my back because the couch is deep.

I went to the bathroom, and when I returned, Shadow had pushed himself just as close as he could get to the side of the pillows which "crushed" them!  He was curled into a tiny! ball like he was afraid!  I didn't have a clue, unless there was a loud noise on the tv!

I just held him and he got a good rubbing.

Honored Contributor

Haha @ECBG!

Dogs and kids!

My daughter was just saying how she got up from the couch and her 2 year old went immediately to where her pillow on the couch was and would not move! She did the same thing to her brother and sister when she was 3-took up the whole couch, spreading her arms and legs across it and wouldn't let anyone sit down!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

What a hoot!

Shadow wanted to be held, so we did the best we could.  He wanted to get as close to "mom" as he could!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I have another huggable baby!  He was against my pillows again.

Would you like to come over and rock Shadow tomorrow???

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

Yes! I would!❤️

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Aunt Bay, 

Me went down to the stream and ponds today.  The duckies wuz out!  They float!  I don't!  Daddy sez the water makes me smelly?  How kan water be stinky???

Mom and Dad gave me a few bites of grilled salmon tonight.  Me really ate it all gone-fast!

Mommie cooks all day morrow.  Me no like, but me gets ham.  Me isn't sure about potato salad, but me loves the green beans!  Me can really eat green beans!!!

20220416_220340.jpg

Me wuz seepy tonight.  Night night.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG OMG! That sweet sleepy head!

Our oldest loved green beans too!

And I laughed at "they float. I don't."😄

Ours definitely didn't think too much of the water either!