Honored Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay 3/5/2022

@Sage04 wrote:

By the way @ECBG  where is Mr ECBG while Shadow is taking all the covers and sleeping all over you?

I certainly understand. I know Shadow is very happy.

@Sage04 

On the other side of the bed asleep while I was getting what I could ready for the next day.  I lag about 30 minutes after THEY have gone to sleep.  Guess who is often curled up on my pillow?  Shadow is on top of the "sheet over the blanket", but my covers are usually wound up under his 85 pounds!Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 

On proboards, you call someone by clicking on the icon of 3 people.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

DH heard the ducks for a minute today.  The pond water also moved a lot.  They're in the reeds weathering out the rain.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

We have a puppy "zooming" around the house today.  Shadow loves that little bit of snow on the deck and has been dancing in it!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

So sweet-Our oldest loved the snow!

He showed his brother and sister how to make a snow tunnel when there was that "snowmagedon!" He would race thru the snow and then after a lot of hesitation they would follow!❤️

And our biggest boy would play in the snow but refused! to go out in the rain at all!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay

Aunt Bay, (Sob), Me went to the vet today for a checkup and shots.  Daddy saw me hit the floor when I went in, but the big friend picked me up.  Me wuz trembling from head to foot and wuz labeled "poor thing"!

The girls in the back wov me and thought I wuz purdy, but I didn't get saved!  I still got shots!  

Mommy gave me a few bites of steak tonight, and I feel better.

Honored Contributor

Aw I can just imagine him! 

I'm sure you gave him lots of extra love! and steak!🥰

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

He's right here with me on the cover to "My Pillow" to rest my leg on for sciatica!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

GUESS who got to lick the inside of a sour cream container!  Talk about heaven!  Shadow had "white" all the way up to his eyes!

The baby is now on a double bed quilt I was throwing away.  DH put the quilt in the "throw away" pile and Shadow laid on it and wouldn't move!  It's his now!

Honored Contributor

What a happy boy! So cute! I love to hear about him @ECBG ❤️