Esteemed Contributor

Re: Calling On The Bay 08/19/21

On The Bay - it's me, gloriajean - just wanting you to know that after a few years since we lost our Sammy, we now have a new dog, a shih tzu, a very pretty one, his name is Bobby, and we moved to a town house a year ago and we got him the day after we moved so he is a year old.  Nice to have a dog with us again!!  Sammy is still in our hearts.  Bobby doesn't play the piano tho.  

Honored Contributor

Aw Hi @gloriajean!

Yes, now I remember Sammy! And how he played the piano. Our dogs will always be in our hearts won't they?

I'm glad you have a sweet little one to love again!

It's so nice to "see" you!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Guess who is a very happy boy today! 

We started off with a sleepy pup on my lap while I got to hold his head and hug.  Usually he's too active!

Then he got his (JOY!) milk bottle in the cave!

Resized_20210915_172336.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

Oh I was just thinking about Shadow today and thinking I need a picture!

And what a handsome snugglable, huggable boy he is! I love him!

Mwahhh!!🥰

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Shadow had quite a stressful time this afternoon.  

DH went down our (flat) driveway to bring in the trash can.  The neighbor from the house across the ravine, and up the hill (i. e. across the street) drove up with his big rescue in his 4 Runner.  Shadow about had a heart attack!  Man and dog-my home NO!!!!  DH had his training collar on and wouldn't let him bark.

Then neighbor (good as gold, loud, grisly, fantastic to live next to; came up the hill).  Shadow was quivering and hiding behind DH's legs and looking through! 

Finally, I came home and the stressful time ended so I could get in the driveway!  Geee........Well, at least they know him!  He's usually in the woods with DH and has missed meeting them!

Honored Contributor

Oh poor baby! I hate to hear that. I know you will give him lots of extra hugs!

Our oldest one used to be so afraid of really anything black-those black leaf trashbags, my daughters black cat, anything. My son had him since he was a baby so we don't know why. One day my son told him,

You are black!😄and he was- a beautiful shiny black with a white star on his chest 🥰

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

and Shadow!

You know I will miss you both!

I am so glad that I got to know you though thru our forums.

I feel like we have been neighbors.

I can always picture myself visiting you and giving your big wonderful boy many many hugs!

Stay safe and give each other huge hugs everyday to each other and from A Bay too!💓💓

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@ECBG,

and Shadow!

You know I will miss you both!

I am so glad that I got to know you though thru our forums.

I feel like we have been neighbors.

I can always picture myself visiting you and giving your big wonderful boy many many hugs!

Stay safe and give each other huge hugs everyday to each other and from A Bay too!💓💓

@on the bay 

Honey, we'll be on here a lot.  We still have a month.  Don't feel like a wilting flower.  We're writing the social team and letting them know how the forums have been so helpful.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I feel like we will have a decent site to go to with all of the tech talented people we have here.

I was on Wisteria Lane through Delphidotcom last night and several have signed on.

Another option has been persented in Among Friends.

Where ever we land, Shadow and I will be.

In the meantime, I am composing a letter to the new CEO of Q.  Hopefully we can flood his office.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Aunt Bay, 

Mommie changed her avatar to me when I was seepy!  Daddy is in Ga. camping wif the spelunkers and Mommie is at work all day.  It's been raining and I don't get long walks. 

Me is unhappy.

Will you come stay wiff me in the day?????

Shadow