Honored Contributor

@nooni 

I was so very sorry to read of your loss.  Many of us on the boards have had wrenching losses.  We lost our younger son just before he turned 20, a month after Christmas.

If I may share this part of a priest's sermon which speaks to me so strongly.  I wish I had it at that time.

Death Is Nothing.jpg

Super Contributor

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this poem.

I am crying.. This is so  beautiful and you are so thoughtful to post this for me.

I would love to have a copy.

Blessings to you

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@nooni 

I was so very sorry to read of your loss.  Many of us on the boards have had wrenching losses.  We lost our younger son just before he turned 20, a month after Christmas.

If I may share this part of a priest's sermon which speaks to me so strongly.  I wish I had it at that time.

Death Is Nothing.jpg

@nooni 

You can probably take this to a print shop like Kinko's and get a copy, then have a craft shop like Michaels frame it.

Super Contributor

Thank you... I  don't have a car right now.

thanks again.

Also I am very sorry for the loss of your son.

Honored Contributor

@nooni ...........This is the first I have heard of your loss.  I am very sorry, God Bless you.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@nooni 

Death Is Nothing.jpg

@nooni 

You can probably take this to a print shop like Kinko's and get a copy, then have a craft shop like Michaels frame it.

@nooni 

First, let me extend my sincere condolences on your loss.💔🙏

Also, if you shop at Amazon, you get just search there for the title of this poem "Death is Nothing At All", and several options for wall hangings and plaques come up.  Reasonably priced.  If you may be interested. ❤️