Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I have stalked HSN for Coleen Lopez's Prestige anti tarnish earring (probably for my long er's I need bracelet size compartments)  and all they have had as a very small case.

I have tried to google, and next to nothing comes up.  Please keep me in mind if you see something.Smiley Happy

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Kachina 10/15/21

@ECBG    I haven't seen the boxes for a long time.  They'll get a bunch in and they'll sell out almost instantly.  I don't watch HSN often so I could easily miss them.  It's possible they're affected by manufacturing problems in Asia.  I'll let you know if I see them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@ECBG I too am trying to find the boxes and can't find them anywhere.  Well I have found the real leather big ones but that isn't what I want.  I have Wolfe and Colleen's.  I want the glass top so I can see the item I am looking for.  Must be that supply issue that is causing lots of problems.  Even eBay is short on options. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

@ECBG I too am trying to find the boxes and can't find them anywhere.  Well I have found the real leather big ones but that isn't what I want.  I have Wolfe and Colleen's.  I want the glass top so I can see the item I am looking for.  Must be that supply issue that is causing lots of problems.  Even eBay is short on options. 

@Jk9 

I'm not going to buy anti tarnish on ebay because it has a "life span".  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG    I haven't seen the boxes for a long time.  They'll get a bunch in and they'll sell out almost instantly.  I don't watch HSN often so I could easily miss them.  It's possible they're affected by manufacturing problems in Asia.  I'll let you know if I see them. 

@Kachina624 

Many thanks.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG I agree about the anti tarnish and I wouldn't buy there (eBay) either but checked there just to see if they are low too. I want new ones.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@ECBG    My anti tarnish silverware box is over 50 years old and going strong.  My shiny, black plastic Lori Grenier original boxes still work after over 20 years.  They seem to last a good long time. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG    My anti tarnish silverware box is over 50 years old and going strong.  My shiny, black plastic Lori Grenier original boxes still work after over 20 years.  They seem to last a good long time. 

@Kachina624 

VERY wonderful to know!!!!Smiley Happy