Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Aunt On The Bay 12/28 22

@on the bay 

Many thanks.  Shadow has had a pain pill now and bits of fresh grilled salmon!

Happy New Year Wishes & Messages 2022:Amazon.com:Appstore for Android

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Here we on New Years Day.  I was being crushed!

I hope your New Years was wonderful!Smiley Happy

IMG_1574.jpg

Honored Contributor

What a wonderful beautiful photo @ECBG! Thank you!

I tested positive today for the first time. I was with my daughter on Sat at the er who has had covd for a week (my other daughter and grandson too) and she couldn't breathe-it was so scary. She is home and doing little better. It would have been a miracle if I didn't get it cause we were together 10 hours. They saw her right away but it took a long while for tests and trying different treatments. I don't feel too bad right now. I was afraid to take paxlovid but it was so scary to watch her so I'm taking it. My aunt and uncle took it and had no side effects and no rebound.

Here's hoping so much for a healthier new year! I alway try to keep hope.

Your wonderful pictures always cheer me so!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

My goodness!  I certainly hate to hear that.  I hope you and your family have an easy time dealing with this issue.  It (virus) is said to be more like a light type of flu.  I hope you find that to be true.  Please keep me updated on your progress.

We can talk a lot Wed, Thurs, and Friday since I'm off.  I'll be taking breaks as I take down the decorations.  I need the rest since I cooked all day yesterday.

Of course you will be in our prayers.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I hope this finds you with a light reaction to the virus.  Hopefully, you are drinking liquids and taking care of yourself!  Please remember to take everything slowly.  

How are you?

I'm just down today.  I haven't really had a shread of real down time since the week before Thanksgiving with working, decorating, and all of the cooking I do then the three major meals, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.

Off until Sunday and totally taking advantage!!!Smiley Happy

Hugs from Shadow!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

give Shadow a huge hug back and you tooSmiley Happy

I'm glad you will have some down time. It's a lot to do all thru nov and into the New Year esp when you are working!

I was feeling ok the first day-the second def kind of macktruckish! and this is the third day, a little better but was thinking so this is what covd is like or is it the paxlovid?! I don't know. But I am grateful I am not sick enough to be in the hospital. I'll be glad when I get thru this for sure.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

So verry sorry!

WE would love to bring you some hot homemade soup!

I love Healthy Choice soup when I'm home.  I either miss the store special of 2/$4 or what I want is sold out.  I ordered a flat from Amazon and it was better than the store special!  So very glad I found that!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

I hope today finds you better.  Shadow said you could share his chew, lol!

If you don't have any, I'll send you some of our sunshine!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you Shadow!

You always make me smile, laugh and feel better Shadow and @ECBG!Heart

Honored Contributor