Honored Contributor

Calling Aunt On The Bay 12/28 22

[ Edited ]

@onthebay

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as we did.  DS and his fam come here.  We start with hot fruit pastries and coffee, the boys drink their milk then they can have something else.

Shadow was totally spoiled!  He got several bites of steak!

Shadow got a doggie doll, we have a few shreds left, and a big rawhide bone with which we have to time him.

I thought you would like to see the fun Shadow had!

I've been working and just got these resized for you.

20221225_132307.jpg

20221225_132344.jpg

20221225_132346.jpg

20221225_132349.jpg

20221225_132355.jpg

As you can see, Shadow was such a big help!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Aunt On The Bay 12/28 22

[ Edited ]

LOL! What a big hunk of huggable hugs! And I see how he is helping! I'm sure he thinks that blanket is for him. So so cute!!

We used to give ours a steak for their birthday. My son made them wait til he took a picture-their pitiful face wondering why do we have to wait!

We got to have a wonderful Christmas eve and Christmas with my daughters and 3 little ones and their husbands. My daughter the great hostess made a wonderful french toast casserole, fruit and mimosas for Christmas breakfast.

We had sushi for Christmas eve lol!

@ECBG,

These are the greatest pictures and I will enjoy looking at them many  times! He is so much like our biggest boy! I just love him!

I hope you have a great new years too. You sound like you are the best cook!

And anytime you need a Shadow sitter, you know who to call! I wish I could really. Our news posted a picture of a sweet pit they called a snuggle bunny who needed a forever home. I wanted to run and get her but I know I have no business getting her. I'm sure if I felt that way, there will be someone more deserving of being a doggy owner right now-someone who can walk them!

Well, if wishes were horses!

And I'll just have to content myself with feeling I'm right there giving your snuggable Shadow all the hugs he can stand!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Lovely to hear from you!  I am very glad your Christmas was wonderful and you didn't ge a virus!

Just a word.  Call after that adorable girl after a week and see if she is gone.  Very few get taken in cold weather.

You never know if there is a bundle of love waiting.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay 

I ran into this last night on youtube and you are going to love it!  Just precious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEm9T3wU2_c

The Special Friendship Between A Neighbor And Brody, The St Bernard.  

SO heart warming!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi @ECBG,

I don't like to click on links but if you tell me what it is I can always find it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Hi @ECBG,

I don't like to click on links but if you tell me what it is I can always find it!

@on the bay 

On youtube, copy and paste what I wrote below the link.  You'll love it!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

😭❤️

Oh my-thank you. That brought me to tears but really touching and beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

That dog is an angel on earth.  Weren't the owners wonderful to be so sensitive to his needs.  They must be wonderful people!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay 

For the last 4 days we have been dealing with broke water mains and city wide issues with clean water;  it just got lifted this afternoon, thank goodness!

We had one of those 2 1/2 gallon containers of spring water which I used up after we no longer had to boil water.

I guess you know who considers big plastic jugs a special treat!!!  Shadow ran and jumped all over the garage as I "played soccer" with the giant container!!!

(In another post you mentioned my cooking.  You may not know I am a retired Home Economics teacher, although, Interior Design is my love!).

Deer Park 100% Natural, Spring Water

Happy New Year!!!!!Smiley Happy

Dang it!  He just ate a handmade Santa off of the tree and hurt his leg!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

I was just thinking of you and getting ready to post and say I hope this is a good safe and beautiful year for you and all your family and Shadow! I hope he will be ok that wild boy-gotta love him and I know you do!