Honored Contributor

Re: CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION!

@meallen616 

He's like me sometimes......soooo confused, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom    I just loved that cat's expression and the rolling of the eyes.  I was rolling my mouse down and caught sight of the cat and had a LAUGH OUT LOUD moment.  Thank you for my happy time today, I needed that!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I fell down a whole flight of stairs while wearing shoes, Sketchers mules.  Fell the entire way and hit my left cheek bone on the wood bannister and was knocked unconscious.  My DH was in the garage and heard me fall, came and said I wasn't breathing, turned me bit and I was breathing again.  Paramedics were called.  They said I never gained consciousness but I remember certain things like a lady saying she was putting a neck collar on, etc.  I remember the air conditioning coming on in the truck ambulance.  Long story short..... they were amazed I hadn't fractured my face (boy I was swollen and black and blue) and I had three brain bleeds that spontaneously remissed and a concussion,

Watch what shoes you wear and be very very careful.  I am very lucky.... very, very lucky!!  OH, and we no longer own a house with stairs!!  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

That is good info.  I don't have those sox, but good to think about.

My left toe can drag, and trip me up.  Sometimes, I actually say in my head, heel, toe, heel toe. So I slow down and walk with thinking.  Geez!!