Frequent Contributor

Bring back the morning show with Pat and Dan!

In my opinion, mornings on QVC are bland, except when Pat and Dan are on on Sundays. And how about Fashionably Early on Fridays with Jayne and Pat? I would love to see these shows come back on. I never have and will never watch the beauty show that's on Tuesday mornings - just not my thing. Does anyone agree with me?

Respected Contributor

Re: Bring back the morning show with Pat and Dan!

It may be that The QVC Morning Show hosts like being on in later timeslots. Efforts to have a rotating line-up hosts on The QVC Morning Show didn't last long.

No one reads suggestions on these boards. Email programming@qvc.com or tammykriebel@qvc.com for suggestions.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not a fan of Dan

Honored Contributor

@Fifweg wrote:

In my opinion, mornings on QVC are bland, except when Pat and Dan are on on Sundays. And how about Fashionably Early on Fridays with Jayne and Pat? I would love to see these shows come back on. I never have and will never watch the beauty show that's on Tuesday mornings - just not my thing. Does anyone agree with me?

@Fifweg 

i agree.....i used to love to turn on pat and dan in the mornings while they were doing a "morning show" style format. they make a great pair.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Anything with Dan is a big no for me. 

When Pat and Jane were on together there was CONSTANT, ongoing criticism of the show.  How soon people forget.  Too much giggling, Jane picked on Pat, etc., etc.   Everyday there was a new gripe.  That's probably why they discontinued it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

I'm not a fan of Dan

@mac116 I really used to like the two of them together in the mornings.  To me it was a great way to start the day.

Honored Contributor

I think Dan and Pat had done that early show for too long to go back to getting up at 3am to go back 

Respected Contributor

@Fifweg I vote for Pat and Dan...delightful

Honored Contributor

Not really a fan of the Pat & Dan show.  Dan tries to be so, so, so, witty because he knows Pat is his best audience.  She laughs at absolutely everything he says.  Sorry, but to me, it gets old fast. 

I like Pat best when she hosts alone, and not apologizing for everything or feels the need to laugh at everything.  She is a very good host all on her own.  

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan of a Pat and Dan show.  I was glad when the Q finally dropped their morning show.  The same jokes, same products, same old same old for how many years.