Esteemed Contributor

Re: Boll and Branch sheets/etc.

@hondagirl  I have heard of them but have not bought anything from them.  The last set of sheets that I did purchase was on a special from Cosy House, and they are very soft and stay cool.  I am very picky about linens, and several years ago, DH brought home bamboo sheets that were quite costly.  I really dislike them.  They pill, but the real problem that I have with them is that I have an eye ointment that I put in every night and it stained those sheets.  They are the only sheets that have stained from the meds.  I would not waste my money on bamboo sheets.

Anyway, if you buy from Boll and Branch, I look forward to a reviews.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

About a year ago I purchased their most expensive high end sheets.  Beautifully packaged; washed them & when I went to put them on my bed, there were several tears/holes that happened when I was placing them on the bed corners.  I was not a happy camper. I returned them immediately and got full credit. I also didn't love how they felt out of the dryer.  From my experience, I don't recommend this line.  

Respected Contributor

We use "The Big Ones" from Kohl's and I wash and bleach them every week and rotate 4 sets.  They are just like the day I bought them!  I think they were about $90 per set but they always have sales.  They do not wrinkle however I think they are a blend with mostly cotton, very soft.  Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

I forgot to ad I really do not like the name of this store.  Are they last names or product names?

Honored Contributor

LL Bean's were rated very well years ago on Consumer Reports, so these are my "summer" sheets, as we use the microfiber fuzzy ones 8 months out of the year.  I wish they would do another review, so many brands have come and gone.