Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

This contains: Pair of Tomatoes Holding Hands Friendship Card

Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Skies Ahead

[ Edited ]

Almost the end of another day, dinner, then bed to watch TV.  I watered in the morning, then later when the sun left the particular areas.

DD called DH yesterday, and emailed today re Father's Day, without a reminder from me, so that was good of her.

A tree company that I contacted last year to get an estimate for this year, everyone too busy for any work the following year, will come,  he remembered me though we have never met.  Fingers crossed, it will go well, but I have no high hopes.

He also installs and repairs fences, so I want an estimate on our chain link that is leaning way over in certain areas due to a horrible vine that we didn't notice until it was too late, caused it to bend over.  We are one of the few in this area that has a fence, installed before we moved in, a set back of 100 feet so one can even see it unless really looking for it.  I will just have to bite the bullet on this as it has to be done, but I am dreading the cost.

I will be frying Rastelli's beef burgers for DH with cheese, and coating onion strings lightly before frying, and a salad that my Dad made whenever he visited, romaine, iceberg, tomatoes, chopped garlic, mustard, oil and vinegar, no meat for me.

It is supposed to be in low 70's in a few days for a few days, thank goodness, but I think that will be it, blazing hot weather from now on, very dry heat so bearable.

Honored Contributor

June 17

NATIONAL MASCOT DAY  June 17

NATIONAL MASCOT DAY | June 17

NATIONAL CHERRY TART DAY  June 17

NATIONAL CHERRY TART DAY | June 17

NATIONAL APPLE STRUDEL DAY  June 17

NATIONAL APPLE STRUDEL DAY | June 17

NATIONAL EAT YOUR VEGETABLES DAY  June 17

NATIONAL EAT YOUR VEGETABLES DAY | June 17

NATIONAL ROOT BEER DAY  June 17

NATIONAL ROOT BEER DAY | June 17

Honored Contributor
Monday Motivation: Start Your Week with Positivity

Honored Contributor
Is it Monday already? hAppy mOnday sWeet fRiends – Tell Me About It

Honored Contributor

Cartoon gif. Yellow cute pterodactyl-like creature rises above a blue ocean horizon, gleaming. Above and below, text reads "Good morning."