Honored Contributor

HedgehogTeaHello_bg.gifHedgehogTeaMorning_bg.gif

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

tumblr_mjim9mZFvW1rlae64o1_500.gif

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

thumbnail.png

Honored Contributor

Dear @1Snickers,   It sounds like your air conditioner may have gone out.  I hope that they have been there by now and you are cooling off.  Take care sweet friend!  Love ya!

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

Thank you all for the warm wishes to our new baby kitten. She is back at the vet this morning for a recheck on her eyes. They have improved, but are not healed yet. 

She is settling in, and is just the sweetest little baby kitten. She is already dancing sideways, and floofing. She loves to play. 

I will post a picture soon. I took some yesterday,  and when I try and post it the file is too large. My DH can help me this weekend. 

Again, thank you for your kindness.  

Update.  Misty weighs 1 pound now. She has some new eye drops, and we will continue her oral antibiotic.  Her eyes are much improved. She has had a busy morning, and just now settled in for a nap. Such a precious little one. 

d43d18204bebac53cee2ae19b17ff842.jpg

Dear @Tissyanne,   I'm glad to hear that your baby kitty is improving, feeling chipper and playing.  It sounds like everything is well.  God bless all!  Love ya!

Honored Contributor

hello all

had to run errands this morn-

did get afternoon walk in

did hang out laundry-all dried folded and put away

clouds are rolling in with cold front-heat furnace is on-air is running full tilt

ok all later

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne   Thanks for informing us on Misty's progress. It's making me wish I had a kitten. It's amazing what they learn so fast with good, gentle owners. She's lucky to have found you! 
          😿 😺 😸 😽

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

tumblr_mjim9mZFvW1rlae64o1_500.gif

@CherryHugs & all:  I've been changing water in my birdbaths daily due to evaporation and Summer heat. 
    They sip and splash like this and it's fun to watch them so happy. It's been very dry here in VA. 
     Snickers had her bath this morning. Then went in her fence and dug several holes. I'd wipe her nose and front paws, scold her and she would return when I wasn't watching. Finally it was getting hot and she was dry so I closed her dog door. 
     I took my son & granddaughter apple turnovers and he walked Tony. He's such a happy dog and he danced and did tricks when my granddaughter came. 
      She had been to a drive in movie last night and roller skating.

I wish I could still skate. I used to do dances on them Times change and they won't still skate to the "Blue Danube Waltz"! 
  ⛲️ 🕊️🐦‍⬛🐶🛁🕳️🎞️🛼

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Dear @1Snickers,   It sounds like your air conditioner may have gone out.  I hope that they have been there by now and you are cooling off.  Take care sweet friend!  Love ya!

@Sweet Caroline 1 & all. It was an annual service check with a new company. He was thorough and explained that several parts were wearing, showed me a crack in one, and needed replacing before they broke. 
    He restarted it and it's doing fine. 
   They sent a price from the office and made an appointment for next Thursday morning early due to hot weather. It will take about two hours. 
    The air conditioner/heat pump and furnace were serviced in October and the technician from the other company that's now out of business didn't mention bad parts. They also let me run out of oil in February because others ran low and forgot to bring more. Another company took them over and their records were a mess! 
      I'm on a plan with the new company that has good recommendations and hope they're better.   🤗