Honored Contributor

I didn't shop, but I did work.   Parking was almost gone and I got one of the last places at against the service road.

Respected Contributor

Well, King of Prussia mall outside Philly was PACKED. (It is one of the largest malls in the country.)  Lots and lots of shoppers spending money, carrying bags, enjoying a wonderful shopping day.  There was a lot of buzz and a lot of holiday joy.

Macy's had TONS of sales and was full of people.  It was so cute to see a little boy writing his letter to Santa to deposit in the Macy's mailbox!

As usual, there were long lines for the exclusive boutiques like Gucci and Louis Vuitton.

It was fantastic to be out and about mingling with everybody--it seemed like a return to normal.  Yes, many folks wearing masks, but it was really not noticeable.

I picked up a few bargains and I had a lot of fun (plus great exercise)!

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1   So happy I didn't go...Shooting mid-afternoon!!!! 😢

Honored Contributor

I wonder how the Black Friday Q sales measured up.....

Respected Contributor

Hubby and I went out friday to a local mall just to get out of the house and it was absolutely crazy!  The sales weren't even very good.  I just found out I will be a grandma once again so I wanted to go look at baby things, I have two daughters and twin granddaughters so I am hoping for a little boy...of course I will be happy with whatever we get.  I should have known this mall is always crazy!