Honored Contributor

Black Friday Sale flyers time to browse....🤓

Turkey in oven, table set, sides ready ... time to browse those "great Black Friday" deals.  

4AAF2FC0-F2A5-47C4-8A2A-96DCA8C78A9B.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Shopping🙂

Honored Contributor

Re: Black Friday Sale flyers time to browse....🤓

I've gotten a lot of those as I imagine we all have. 

I noticed Belk no longer advertises high quality items.  Most of it is their own inexpensive manufacture that isn't responsibly sustainable, like Kim Rogers and Kari Blue.  They don't perform well.

Ross Simons Jewelry has beautiful items and is having a good sale!

Got a "30 percent" Coldwater Creek.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I noticed Belk no longer advertises high quality items.  Most of it is their own inexpensive manufacture that isn't responsibly sustainable, like Kim Rogers and Kari Blue.  They don't perform well.

Amazon is trying to get rid of junk!  As are a lot of other retailers like the above mentioned.  I have ordered from Mario Badescu and Bobbi Brown on sales, but not much (if anything?) else.   Oh yeah, and my Mason Pearson brush I got at a great deal!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Amazon is trying to get rid of junk!  As are a lot of other retailers like the above mentioned.  I have ordered from Mario Badescu and Bobbi Brown on sales, but not much (if anything?) else.   Oh yeah, and my Mason Pearson brush I got at a great deal!  LOL!!!

@Sooner I noticed all of that garbage amazon was pushing!  I wish you were here.  We could have lunch and go shopping.  I know some really good places AND they aren't big businesses!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner I noticed all of that garbage amazon was pushing!  I wish you were here.  We could have lunch and go shopping.  I know some really good places AND they aren't big businesses!Smiley Happy

@ECBG ONLY if I can go in my house coat. Thanks for the offer!  Sounds like fun! 

Honored Contributor

when we used to get the paper that was a fun thing to do go thru all the sale flyers.

this year I don't really miss it,  I don't need anything 

but I was reminded of it with your post