Esteemed Contributor

Birthday Party for DH !!🎂🎁🎈!

Saturday was DH’s 70th birthday.My son & I threw him a surprise party!! It was in a nice seafood restaurant on the water. We planned it for 5 months.

The weather was perfect.The food & drink was fabulous.Everyone showed up .DH was truly surprised!! We all had a terrific time!!

My son gave a very touching toast to his dad.I gave a little speech about what DH means to me.My future DiL & her father spoke about how much they love DH & me.

It was a wonderful memorable day.There is nothing more important than family & good friends. I’m truly blessed!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Birthday Party for DH !!🎂🎁🎈!

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Saturday was DH’s 70th birthday.My son & I threw him a surprise party!! It was in a nice seafood restaurant on the water. We planned it for 5 months.

The weather was perfect.The food & drink was fabulous.Everyone showed up .DH was truly surprised!! We all had a terrific time!!

My son gave a very touching toast to his dad.I gave a little speech about what DH means to me.My future DiL & her father spoke about how much they love DH & me.

It was a wonderful memorable day.There is nothing more important than family & good friends. I’m truly blessed!!

@NicksmomESQ   Sounds like you planned a great party and your DH enjoyed your efforts. Happy Birthday 🎈 to DH.

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ , what a lovely way to celebrate DH’s 70th!  LM

Respected Contributor

I love it when a plan comes together!! Happy Birthday to him!

Honored Contributor

Oh!  How wonderful!  So happy everything was so perfect.Smiley Happy

Cheers to you for your efforts!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  What a wonderful surprise.  So glad that everything was perfect!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!