Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@lovesrecess wrote:
I think Grandin Road is a Q company. Love the bed but not the mauve bedding.

@lovesrecess 

At first I thought Grandin was part of the Williams Sonoma group. Then, I  googled and found this.

About Cornerstone Brands, Inc. Cornerstone Brands' foundation is underpinned by more than a half-dozen direct market businesses. Formed in 1995, it is a holding company for consumer goods shopping brands: Ballard Designs, Chasing Fireflies,Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, Improvements, and TravelSmith.

Just thought you'd like to know.  Also their catalogs are to beautifully done to be part of Q.Smiley Happy

@ECBG@lovesrecess.  If you scroll to the bottom of this page and read under where it says Quarate Group, they have Grandin Road listed.

@proudlyfromNJ Ah!  A member under a parent umbrella.  I figured the customer service and products couldn't be "under" Q.  

Thanks!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@lovesrecess wrote:
I think Grandin Road is a Q company. Love the bed but not the mauve bedding.

@lovesrecess 

At first I thought Grandin was part of the Williams Sonoma group. Then, I  googled and found this.

About Cornerstone Brands, Inc. Cornerstone Brands' foundation is underpinned by more than a half-dozen direct market businesses. Formed in 1995, it is a holding company for consumer goods shopping brands: Ballard Designs, Chasing Fireflies,Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, Improvements, and TravelSmith.

Just thought you'd like to know.  Also their catalogs are to beautifully done to be part of Q.Smiley Happy

@ECBG@lovesrecess.  If you scroll to the bottom of this page and read under where it says Quarate Group, they have Grandin Road listed.

@proudlyfromNJ Ah!  A member under a parent umbrella.  I figured the customer service and products couldn't be "under" Q.  

Thanks!Smiley Happy

@ECBG . Yes and it seems to be getting bigger. Companies I wouldn’t expect.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

We know where to buy stock, don't we?Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Saw this and thought of you immediately!Smiley Happy

I would do your bedroom as a country garden with a trellis growing up a wall and a tree on another wall with bird houses and birds.

Arbor Bed

@ECBG 

So pretty!