Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest for October 2022

hello all

OH MY goodness Hellie Jo that deer accident sounds horrific, glad he survived the accident. My dh hit a deer with his car several years ago it was a fawn it did a great deal of car damage a motorcycle must have been super scary .

Poss glad your grandkids made it back to your area what an adventure they had  things that they will never forget.

not much else. later guys

Trusted Contributor

Good Heavens, I can hardly keep up with all the going on here today. 
Just glad everyone is O.K. and all will be fine!

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@possummink 

OMG how much more could there be? A snake? Ufda. I'd have had a heart attack, venomous or not. Your poor grand daughter.  I hope things begin to settle down for you and your family now. 

Oh, and I want to apologize again for sending the good baby wishes to @Epicurean  when it was you who I meant to send them to. Lets hope today is a good day for everyone now. 

There is nothing like a good pizza to make one feel better Woman Happy

@Leeny 

Leeny,  There's no need to apologize for the wrong name on the post.   I have done that more than once.    

Today my granddaughters took the boys to a park so they could work off some of the energy that 3 and 4 year olds have all stored up.   The boys were so happy to be out of car seats after that almost 1,800 mile trip, same for the dogs and also Junebug,  the little kitten.   She is an awesome kitten, playing with my daughter's little dog, Teddy, right off the bat.  She wasn't shy about exploring the house as if she owned it and wasn't afraid of meeting new people like me, my daughter and other granddaughter.   She made herself at home right off the bat.  Tucker and Marlo, the golden retriever,  have been at the house before, several times.  They were happy to be in the fenced part of the yard, even though it's not a large area.   Most of my daughter's yard is unfenced.  Too expensive, for now.  

Have a lovely Friday and nice weekend.   We may get some frost in the area tomorrow night.  I am not bringing my houseplants in just yet as a warm up is on the way next week to the 70ies.   

Loré Pemberton’s (@lorepemberton)

Honored Contributor

selcha ☽ uni

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says '7 Octobre'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of cat and text that says 'Bonne Nuit Good Night page ESC'

Honored Contributor

Yea @Epicurean  some days it quiet and some days there is alot going on.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

May be an image of cat and text that says 'Bonne Nuit Good Night page ESC'

@possummink 

Now that's just adorable.🥰

Honored Contributor

hello all

quiet day for me

lawn man just came and did lawn done for the week,he was asking as to when he should stop mowing. told him when he feels grass is long enough cut, it is so near end of grow season

not much else.

did chores

did morn walk later guys

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Octobre page Ephémékide Seasonal Culendar'