Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest for November 2022

1000+ ideas about Care Bear Tattoos on Pinterest | Care ...

@Epicurean 

Epicurean,  I am sorry to hear about your husband having such an infection and am sending thoughts and prayers for his complete and quick recovery.   I am glad he is out of the hospital and can have a quiet and peaceful healing at home.   Take care of you too!! 🛏🏡🩺💉🩹💊

Honored Contributor

hello all

EPI, please take good care of your other half hope all heals quickly.

baths done,1st load in dryer.

dh had to go out to walmart and get another one of those lawn lights that light up front of house for xmas season. the one we got last year was a dud when dh plugged it in tonight. new one up and running aok.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had meatloaf, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, king's hawaiin rolls and devilled eggs for dinner.  Dessert was a strawberry swirl baked cheesecake.  I can't remember the last time I had turkey for Thanksgiving. 

The only shopping I did today was at Best Buy - online.  One of the items was a Black Friday sale and I stumbled on it by accident.  When my old windows 7 desktop computer was dying and I could smell the burning wires because the internal fan went kaput I broke my neck to move my files to the small external solid state drive.  I totally forgot about the CDs/DVDs that have photos on them and of course I now use my laptop as the hard drive and I have no optical drive.

My days of burning and writing to CDs/DVDs are behind me so I picked up an LG external drive that reads/writes to CD and DVD for 19.99.  I just need to read the media, grab the photos I want to save and send them off to the solid state drive.

While I was at it I thought geez, I have surge protector power strips that provide me with additional outlets.  I wonder if they make something like that for USB since I've used every stinking port on this laptop and I need more Woman Very Happy

Yes, Yes they do and they are called hubs Heart  That wasn't on sale and it's not like I broke the bank on it.  I scored free shipping which is good because I was going to pay for shipping - no way in hel* I'm going to a Best Buy in person on Black Friday.

This is my new optical drive for 19.99

Front Zoom. LG - 8x External USB Double-Layer DVD±RW/CD-RW Drive - Black.

This is my USB port hub for 39.99

Alt View Zoom 11. Insignia™ - 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub - Gray.

Merry Christmas to Me Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Help me through the winter with... Leaf litter with hidden insects and larvae Trees with berries and nuts and seedheads for food Branch piles and shrubbery for protection HEALTHY YARDS'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of bird and nature

Honored Contributor

May be an image of tree and nature

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'MONDAY TUESDAY cleaning WEDNESDAY sport gardening THURSDAY cooking FRIDAY SATURDAY Squirrels A WEEK SUNDAY shopping laundry (e)20191nZdr relaxing'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of hedgehog and text

Honored Contributor

hello all

really not much today

got cleaning done in back of house, rest of week till thurs just for normal small chores, next week is front half of house clean living room/dining rooms which I tackle on saturday.

the visit nurse is to come today when?? unsure time between 9-1pm, did get morn walk in early will walk again later this afternoon.

not much else, super sunny and nice outside.

ok guys later.