Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest for November 2022

May be an image of text

Respected Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I actually was able to get in here today and using my browser, go figure! 

@Bird mamaI am very thankful that I made it through the surgery and am getting better day by day.  I think of you often and sure do hope that your bird family are all doing well.  They have a great mama!!!

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  We are having our daughter, and my sister and brother-inlaw over here.  I am still being very careful about covid and my doctors are all still having me wear a mask.  I do not go out much but when I do I still wear a mask and so does my husband.  We did both get Covid in August.  My husband caught it from our daughter and he gave it to me.  We had it pretty bad but were able to get the pills.  Had it for 10 days.

@Geezerette It is great to see a familiar name.  Hope that you and your family are all well.

@possumminkso good to hear from you.  I too have missed our talks. The weather here has been unusually warm for NH.  If I am correct I think we both like the cold weather.  It is to turn cooler this week.  Autumn "finery" was beautiful here.  Glad to hear that it was beautiful there too. 

Still haven't put the feeders out yet but hope to next week.  Bears are still out and I think iti s because of the very warm temperatures.  I did see several Juncos yesterday at our daughters house.  Definitely made my day!  Happy to hear that you have seen them at your house.

Yes, I was NH lady for many years until they changed the website and then had to change my name.   Yes I do remember Michlady but I too have a difficult time remembering lately.

Sorry to hear that your daughter had a Chrons flare recently but is now doing ok.  I still have Crohns but so far all is good.  Doctors can say I can eat most anything I want  and it sure is tempting after following a strict Fod Map diest for so many years due to having Crohns.  Everyone keeps telling me to eat it all now because once Chrohns flares up I will be back on the doet but I am trying to be good.

Thank you for the great pictures especially the pics with the pigs and the bulldogs.  I missed some of the ones you posted because it only has some sort of a saying and no pics.  Must be my broswer.

You take good care of yourself!!!

@Danky2I too love the Vermont Country Store and agree with you about how wonderful they are.  Definitley quality merchandise.

@mousiegirl thank you for the well wishes.  I am so thankful that I am still around.

Hoping you and your family are  all doing well.

Are you decroating for Christmas yet?  I am going to start sometime next week. 

@Leeny, @viva923, and anyone else I missed take care of yourselves.

If I don't get back on here I want to wish everyone a very "Happy Thanksgiving!

Honored Contributor

May be an image of tree and text that says 'Happy Sunday Degin cach day heart with'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of bird and nature

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of indoor and text that says 'I will sit back and enjoy this day, making time for just me.'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of bird and nature

Trusted Contributor

luvsbulldogs,so glad to see you posting,I have been thinking of you. Hope your recovery is fast and easy. Just take good care of yourself. A very happy,blessed,thanksgiving to you and your family.

Trusted Contributor

where is everyone? 

Nothing new here. The painter is finished with the guest bedroom. It's a dark grey. I wanted it to be dark because the sun comes up in that front bedroom and is way to bring in the a.m. to sleep. Now the work,getting it all together.  Just having my daughter,s.i.l. and probably his son and wife for thanksgiving. I sure can't do like I used to,even with help. Anyway,quiet is better. Have to go to the bank tomorrow. It has combined with another bank and I'm not Abe to sign in to our checking account. Even tho my name has been on it for over 20 hrs! They state I have to open an account! ,really!

Honored Contributor

May be an image of nature and covered bridge

One of the covered bridges in Missouri, south of St; Louis, with snow from Friday night.