Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest for May 2022

May be an image of nature

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Happy Sunday May Thk dream skylark's'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of lake, twilight, sky, nature and text that says 'Ron Holt'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Happy Monday Happy Week Ûy Posted The skylark's Vream dr eam'

Honored Contributor

hey all

mayhem morn here

had the mowers for development in mowing/weed wacking, Mike my mower guy and buddy were here at same time mowing/weed wacking loudy could not hear yourself think

today got me 2 free porch lights

some organization is putting into your porch light bulbs outlets outside the AUTO DUSK TO DAWN port light bulb. they are trying to deter crime around my whole town see if this helps. 2 ladies did the switch out for me,if you don't have a light socket outside they will install a flood bulb somewhere on your property, i got my old bulbs back

did chores,have clothes to fold,later all

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

Free lights?  That's a good deal!👍

I hope it does deter some of the craziness in your neighborhood!🤞

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama 

Thanks for the new May Thread. I also want to mention to :@hellie jo  I am sorry to hear about how you will need to go in for another surgery. The "S" word is no fun and especially the God awful wait. We are all still here for you.

@Bird mama I just got home with DH from the clinic he seen the ENT doctor. At least no bad news there. Although his vocal chords have thinned out a lot due to the COPD/ pulmonary hypertension and having to use a CPAP. He recommended a nasal wash which I need to get yet. Plus he recommends another hearing test. 

I go and see the neurosurgeon tomorrow. Another long day at the clinic. Thank God for our son who takes us and picks us up. 

@mousiegirl I don't like ironing either I iron as I go when I need. I know I should invest into a new iron and a new ironing board cover. MIne our pretty old. My mother use to iron pillow cases, hankies and dishtowels. NOT me.. lol. I don't mind ironing, it's setting that darn board up and  then having to put it away. 

Reading here about the hummers arriving around the 10th of May. I will need to get my feeders cleaned and up and ready. That will be here before we know it. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

May be art of 2 people

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of bird and nature