Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest for May, 2018

Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday! ♥

Honored Contributor

Vlaamse reus!

Honored Contributor

bouquets with sunflower, orange lily, burgundy flowers | Pink Lilies, Black Eyed Susan, White Lisianthus, Yellow Tansy

Honored Contributor

The 3 Barred Owlets are already starting to 'branch'.   They've grown up so doggone fast!!Heart

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@luvsbulldogs  I was just thinking about you, am glad all is well, now you can settle down in your new home.  

@mousiegirl

Thanks mousiegirl!!!  We are settling in nicely!

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@luvsbulldogs  I am so glad to read that your previous house sold so quickly.  What a relief to only be concerned with one house now. 

@Bird mama

Thanks Birdmama!!!  Yes, it is definitely a relief!!!  It sounds like you are enjoying your retirement!!!  Although I work from home I enjoy being home and doing what I want when I want to.  I do not work a full day so it is nice being home!!!

Honored Contributor

@possummink  Birds grow so quickly.  I remember when Poppi and Peewee were little and started to grow feathers my husband would photograph them first thing the the morning and at the end of the day.  You could see a remarkable different in the length of the feathers in just one day's time.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

So.... last night, after the Voice went off air this series Running Wild with Bear Grylls came on.  Never watched it before.  I think I got maybe 10 minutes into the show when Bear and actor Joseph Levitt Gordon came across a herd (?) of dromedary (one humped camel).   Bear mentions to Joseph that there are nursing dromedary babies and that he's excited because they can milk the mother dromedary if they are lucky.

Then Bear looks into the camera and says it's best to have the milk in order to survive the conditions - they were in drought ridden northern Kenya.

I'm not really prone to talking to my TV, really.  Last night I said to the TV, are you kidding me?  You flew in from some cushy location and deliberately chose the challenging circumstances and you are going to take the milk from a baby dromedary who can't fly out of there to some cushy location?    Bear - you are a prime example of what's wrong with man and why this planet is going to he - -.

I was checking my email (ATT-Yahoo) and saw the headline that a guy who was trying to take a selfie with a bear got mauled to death.  Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise