Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest for April, 2018

@VenturaHighway  I think it's taken a couple of days for Poppi to adjust to his blindness in one eye.  He's eating more and pooping more.  What can I tell you, if there was a masters in bird poop I would have the degree hanging on the wall.  It's a good barometer to a birds health - their poop that is.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mamaYes, you are an expert when it comes to birdsHeart And you should get an award for your caring ways for animalsHeart

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@VenturaHighway  I think it's taken a couple of days for Poppi to adjust to his blindness in one eye.  He's eating more and pooping more.  What can I tell you, if there was a masters in bird poop I would have the degree hanging on the wall.  It's a good barometer to a birds health - their poop that is.

@Bird mama  Not only for birds, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  lol, when I was a child I couldn't understand my grandmother's preoccupation with 'going to the bathroom'.  Now I know, poo is everything Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@mousiegirl  lol, when I was a child I couldn't understand my grandmother's preoccupation with 'going to the bathroom'.  Now I know, poo is everything Woman LOL

@Bird mama  LOL!

Honored Contributor

Sunday blessings ✨ may it be lovely and peaceful ..

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: bird and text

Honored Contributor

@possummink  Are you all settled in at home now?

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@possummink  Are you all settled in at home now?

Snoopy and Woodstock friendship and love -- all you need is Snoopy and a cup of coffee -- Good morning and happy Monday

Bernie,  Slowly I'm getting back into my home routine.  I have some packages I mailed on Friday that should arrive tomorrow.   I hate unpacking everything but it's got to be done.   Have 2 doctors appointments on Wednesday.

It's cold here too,  32 with a freeze warning for later this morning.   I had no idea how late it was as I've been watching a series on the computer called  "The Americans".  It's a series on Amazon.  My son  and his wife got me hooked on it starting in Feb when I went down there and now I've caught up to the 5th year of the series.  We'd watch one each night and that was going slowly, so I started watching it on Amazon as I am a Prime member, so it's free for me.  At least that's one perk that kind of pays back for being a member. 

Hope Poppi is feeling and doing better.  Keep warm and have a good Monday. Heart

Honored Contributor

'Ser feliz é deixar de ser vítima dos problemas e se tornar um autor da própria história'  (Fernando Pessoa)