Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest - September 2018

Never forget

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama

Sorry for your loss of Max.  It has been 13 years since we lost our bulldog "Buster".  We always had a dog or dogs in our homes since right after we were married.  Thank goodness our daughter has a dog and a cat and some fish!!!  I am going to start walking with our daughter and our granddoggy as soon as  our daughter is better from having pneumonia.  I am looking forward to it.  We also doggy sit and love when he sleeps over. 

I am very sore all over but thankfully nothing is broken!!!

I love hearing about your groundhog Gerry or possibly different ones.  How cute that it came to your door waiting for food!  I do miss all of that from our former home.  We did have a bear go across our back yard last week,  We definitely will not be feeding the bears.  

Take care! 

Respected Contributor

@possummink

Fred sure is a cutie!!!   Our Granddoggy came from Puerto Rico and had never experienced the cold or snow and he absolutely loves it!!!  Our daughter got him in the winter so the first winter she put a doggy coat or sweater on him but after that first winter he does not wear anything anymore.  He hates the heat so we have no idea how he survived in Puerto Rico.  He cries to go outside to play in the snow and we can't get him to come inside.  In the summer he is a couch potato but loves the outdoors as soon as the summer is over.  As for Fred he might like it at your home but you just do not know.  If he is mostly an outdoor cat I don't think it would work. 

I am like you and not graceful at all.  The older I get the worse I seem to get.  Like I told birdmama I am sore all over, even my toes but nothing is broekn so I am thankul for that.  I do think you are right and that I have a good guarden angel looking over me.  It could have been bad!!!

Take care!!!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Scottish pride......

Honored Contributor

Unless I develop memory issues when I get older I don't think I will ever forget the events of September 11, 2001.  My memories of that day are so vivid, it almost suprises me.

To the posters / visitors of this thread that reside in the path of Florence, I am praying for you.  I walk the floors like a nervous cat if the wind gusts near 60 MPH during storms here in Michigan so I cannot even imagine what you are feeling as you brace yourselves for this hurricane.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Photographic Print: America the Beautiful Poster by Adam Jones : 24x18in

Honored Contributor

Good Morning. Wishing you a Wonderful Wednesday. God Bless.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: bird

Honored Contributor