Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest October 2019 - Harvest Time

Honored Contributor

It's a cloudy and chilly fall morning here! Hope y'all have a most blessed day! #AvonLifeWithTammy #Thursday #FallMorning

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@possummink   Thank you so much for sharing your photographs of the critters of Oklahoma.  That armadillo sure let you get close Heart  I'm glad that you had a nice visit with your family.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Creative Shed Ideas |17 Innovated Uses | Backyard Buildings

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower, sky, plant, cloud, outdoor and nature

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: tree, outdoor and nature

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

Bernie,   I called my granddaughter and told her about Fiona's opening the door and getting out of the house without her parents knowing.   She's going to look into getting something to thwart Kiwi and his attempt at opening their door.  I mentioned a hotel type chain and she mentioned some other type.   These little ones sure do keep you on your toes trying to keep ahead of them and their ability to master 'technologies',  door knobs etc.   

She said that today she went outside and he wasn't in his play pen type thingy, and she hurried back inside worried that he'd lock her outside.  She can unlock  the door remotely with her cell phone, but it was in the house too.  Her door has a key pad on it, but she hasn't bothered with the code as she has the phone to do that with.   I told her to get a spare key and put it somewhere outside. 

Her husband locked his keys in his truck today at the base and had to use a coat hanger to get in and unlock the door.   Probably should have had Kiwi around for that job!!   

Thanks again for the heads up about the door knob situation. 

Honored Contributor

@possummink   Kiwi is going to keep them on their toes that's for sure.  Your granddaughter needs eyes in the back of her head Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  and @Winifred   I'm thinking of both of you and praying for both of you as you contend with the power outages in CA.  

Freddie, I've already paged you in the ktichen thread, but fear not, I brought up the soup that I ate for dinner today so that I don't get yelled at for not talking about food, lol.

I can't stand not knowing how both of you are doing.