Honored Contributor

Re: Bird's Nest - March 2021

hey all

sheet day, have 4 large loads on clothes line, drying nicely

washer worked frist time with each load.

did chores,

did walk

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

@luvsbulldogs   I am glad you are healing, didn't know about your wrist.

We are having a half ham, with pineapple rings for me, sweet potatoes, a vege, maybe, lol, biscuits, have found a great recipe so easy, with butter and honey, and I have decided to make a lemon cheesecake that I used to make often, it tastes so light, must be the lemon curd, even though the cream cheese is nothing but fat.

I will make ham and bean soup, with carrots and potatoes, use canned canelinni beans, from the bone, it is so delicious, but if the hot weather hits which it is supposed to soon, has been 75 lately, I will just freeze it all.

I hope you have a lovely Easter day.

Honored Contributor

hey all

mousie dh got a slab of ham for making with tonight's dinner. since he has to work easter sunday, making our meal tonight.

busy busy day.

went to lowes to get new washer set up, stopped delivery on the washer i ordered, i felt it was changing from one bad item to another bad item.

i changed it to an LG white washer with several wash loads, not he 300 wash load i had with this old machine. it has my normal,perm press, delicate,extra rinse. that is all i need. it is same size as what i have not just a simpler model.

raining cats/dogs here again.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

So my observations about the first Moderna vaccine are this:  the injection site hurt like heck.  Like a deep bruise for a few days.  It could be where the lady gave me the shot, I swear to God I have never had a shot that high up on my arm.  I'm lucky she didn't hit my shoulder socket, lol.  One thing I thought was interesting was that my left armpit (got the shot in my left arm) ached for a few days.  If i had any brains I would have put a dot with a sharpie where she shot me so when I go back near the end of April I could say, not anywhere near that dot, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

When you're ready for the April Nest, the April Nest is ready for you Woman Happy

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/April-Showers-at-the-Bird-s-Nest-2021/m-p/6853694#M482258

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor